Ruling Gastrodon

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
Are you allowed to play full lines (4-4 Gastrodon (east) or (west) of both Gastrodon east and west from Shining Darkness?

Gastrodon East and Gastrodon West are 2 different cards, just like the Plant cloak Burmys.
You can play a 4-4 East and 4-4 West line becuase they aren't the same card.

Just what i thought. the Peolpe at the pokegym don't believe me even though i have proof. if you could back me up at the gym that would help. it's the same deck i posted here (mudslide).

master1116 said:
Just what i thought. the Peolpe at the pokegym don't believe me even though i have proof. if you could back me up at the gym that would help. it's the same deck i posted here (mudslide).

That is because on the Pokegym, someone with a fair amount of popularity say's something and everyone will agree - right or wrong.

They are different cards. You can play 4-4 lines of each.

i just noticed that. it was the same way with Claydol ex. Everyone there wanted it, but hardly anyone here did. No one here has said anything about the ruling of my Gastrodon deck, they've just helped me with it. Oh well, i guess some people have to have others make their decisions for them.

Back