Gastly and Pansear 'Fates Collide' One-Pack Blister Promos

Surely those could've just been put in the set, even without evolutions, so more impressive promos could be used

That gastly's pretty cool.. but are we seriously still getting chespin coins?! what happened to any originality -_-

That Gastly looks like a puppet from Sesame Street, specifically the counting vampire. One! Two! Two horrible promo cards!

Last edited:
I really hope those aren't the prerelease promos. That marowak would cause a mutiny. With one promo being so much more playable than the others and them being given out "randomly" I think a lot of problems would arise.

Aaaahahaha bye bye toad. I never want to see you again.

I'm not too keen on this new prerelease promo format thing. Four promos instead of just one? It just doesn't seem right to me.

lol look at Marowak gettin his dance on

That marowak will bring back marowak break i think but some people will try to tech it into most of their decks as a 1-1 line to counter things such as regice, jolteon ex and giratina ex will see some play im sure like that promo jirachi from breakthrough blister :)

Just because there will be this marowak there will always be ways around it for toad because quaking punch on the first turn is so deadly, I think it would be better to wally into barbaracle so they cannot play special energy if you have a stadium in play as well to stop night march.
BarbaracleAwakeningPsychicKing21.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just glad we're getting promos for all four blisters this time. Not that I hate variants, but they're not really worth it to me.

I do wish the artwork could be more interesting, though. That Pikachu promo from BREAKPoint is adorable. These are great but not really remarkable.

That marowak will bring back marowak break i think but some people will try to tech it into most of their decks as a 1-1 line to counter things such as regice, jolteon ex and giratina ex will see some play im sure like that promo jirachi from breakthrough blister :)
Regice and Jolteon EX's effects will not be negated, because it doesn't effects you or your hand.

Back