Wi-Fi Trades Gardevoir_Milotic's "My Player" Thread

Do you like the Pokémon I have for trading?

• Yuppers!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Nopers!

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Gardevoir_Milotic

Official Pokebeach Grass Gym Leader
Welcome to Gardevoir_Milotic's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 3136 3126 2722
AIM: Homonculuslust13(AIM and AOL e-mail)
Contact Time: On Pokébeach, I have no idea. E-mailing me would be better. E-mail me anytime; I'll get to you as quickly as possible.
Additional: I have started my very own breeding service for those who can't find just the right Pokémon. I can breed most Pokémon with the moves you desire; simply PM me about the Pokémon you want and the moveset. I also maximize the Contest stats of any Pokémon you trade to me. I will do my best to please those who ask for one of those services and I hope you are satisfied.
MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Nicknamed(Ursa) Ursaring(female) Lv. 54 *hacked*(Ruby Version)
  • Four newly hatched Chansey Lv. 5 *Moveset: Growl, Tail Whip, Aromatherapy, and Toxic* (Ruby Version)
  • Five unhatched Absol Lv.5 *Moveset: Earthquake, Swords Dance, Magic Coat, and Scratch*(Ruby Version)
  • Five newly hatched Torchic Lv. 5 *Moveset: Scratch and Growl* (Ruby Version)
  • Un-hacked and unhatched Togepi (aiming for female with Serene Grace) and will nickname to your liking. *Moveset: Psychic, Safeguard, Light Screen, Metronome* (Ruby Version)
  • About tewnty unhatched, unhacked Bagon eggs with the egg moves Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw and the already learnt move Ember. Will nickname them to your liking.*Parents were caught through an encounter code*
  • Five newly hatched, unhacked Feebas eggs with the egg move Rain Dance. Will nickname them to your liking. *Parents were caught through an encounter code*
  • Five newly hatched Roselia with egg moves Spikes, Razor Leaf, Petal Dance, and the move learnt by both parents Ingrain. Will nickname to your liking. *Parents' moves hacked*
  • Four unhatched Oddish eggs with the egg moves Razor Leaf and Swords Dance. Will nickname to your liking. *Parents' moves hacked*
  • Four unhatched Cleffa eggs with the egg moves Belly Drum, Present, and Wish. Will nickname to your liking. *Parent's moves hacked*
  • 5 newly hatched Larvitar Lv. 5. Will nickname to your liking. *Moveset: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Thrash, Crunch*
  • 5 unhatched Beldum eggs. Will nickname to your liking.

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Nicknamed(Honey) Combee(female only) Lv. 1 *hatched and no battle experience*
  • Nicknamed(Merluvlee) Phione Lv. 1 *hatched and no battle experience* (Trade has been set up.)
  • Nicknamed(Sakura) Cherubi(preferably female) Lv. 1 *hatched and no battle experience*
  • A shiny Roselia(female) Lv. 5 *I don't care if it's hacked, as long as it won't corrupt my game.
  • 5 Eevee nicknamed "Smith", "Adam", "Hunter", "Davey", and "Jade"(I love AFI!!! Jade Puget!!!!).
  • A shiny Cherubi(male) nicknamed "Rosacae" Lv. 5 *hacked as long as no game corruption happens*
  • Anything cute with a cute nickname befitting for the Pok?n.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • TM 49-Skill Swap

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Blue Scarf

RECORDS:

WINS
  • None as of yet.
LOSSES
  • None as of yet.

Trades That Have Been Set Up=============
[*] Cecil 090's Eevee, Skorupi, and Riolu for my Bagon, Bulbasaur, and Chikorita. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*] adalucci's Phione and Shiny Flygon for my Feebas with Maxed out Beauty and Bagon. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*] Envoy of Chaos' Eevee for my Bagon.(Waiting for Friend Code)
[*] Cladstn_Vampire's Carnivine, Budew, Buneary, and Eevee for my Togepi, Bagon, Relicanth, and Cubone. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*] Hanikazmi's Phione and Skorupi for my Feebas with Maxed out Beauty and Togepi. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*]Jiroxys' Shiny Raichu, Shiny Unown C, and Eevee for my Bulbasaur and two Bagon. (Waiting for Friend Code.)
[*]Togeshroob's Eevee with Pokérus for my Bagon.(Waiting for Friend Code.)
[*]Arctic_Thunder's Phione for my Larvitar.(Waiting for Friend Code)
[*]Eevee_Master's Sunkern, Mareep, and Murkrow for my Chikorita, Zangoose with Crush Claw, and Pichu with Volt Tackle(NO PICHU. SEE MY POST ON PAGE 4). (Awaiting confirmation)
[*]Light Venusaur's Eevee(nicknamed Smith) with Blue Scarf for my Chansey. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*]Tip's Suicune for any of my Pokémon. (Freebie!) (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*]Holon's Hero's Shiny Ralts for my Larvitar. (Waiting for Friend Code)
[*]Circe.'s Pichu for my Togepi. (Waiting for Mriend Code)

I've done a bit of updating on the Pokémon I have available for trading once they're caught in the Pal Park. If you don't like what I've got, simply ask me for something and I'll do some special breeding just for you! When you trade me, I'll have my favorite berry held by the Pokémon I traded to you. It's nothing that special, but it is useful. As I said, I'll take on any POSSIBLE breeding tasks you ask of me (that means no trying to breed non-breedable Pokémon). I can also max out the beauty on the newly hatched Feebas through a Pokéblock code on my Gameshark SP, but be warned, as I'm actually not sure if Nintendo will catch you for it.

Jiroxys said:
Can I have one of those Special Bagon? I'll give you a Shiny Unown C for it.

Yes, you can most definitely have a Special Bagon for a Shiny Unown C! You want a male or female? What nickname should I give it or do you want it to just be "BAGON" or "Bagon"? You want anything else?

I'll trade you a Phione with the nickname you want (lvl 1, no experience or anything of course) for a Feebas egg. You don't need to max out the beauty though, I'm pretty sure I can take care of that myself. :p

If acceptable I'll take 2-3 for the Shiny Unown. It is only level 41 though. Totally legit, by the way.

addaluchi said:
I'll trade you a Phione with the nickname you want (lvl 1, no experience or anything of course) for a Feebas egg.  You don't need to max out the beauty though, I'm pretty sure I can take care of that myself. :p

Sweet! Can you name it "Merluvlee"? Are you sure you don't want me to do it for you though? I can max it out really quickly, if you want.

Alright it's a deal then.  I should be getting a Phione egg through a trade, so I'll nickname it "Merluvlee" for a Feebas Egg. you can max out the beauty too.

Or, I can just trade you the egg if you want. Then you can nickname it yourself I think?

addaluchi said:
Alright it's a deal then.  I should be getting a Phione egg through a trade, so I'll nickname it "Merluvlee" for a Feebas Egg. you can max out the beauty too.

Or, I can just trade you the egg if you want.  Then you can nickname it yourself I think?

Okay, that's great! I'll take it already hatched, so it has your OT ID on it. Um, I use a code to make Pokéblocks with no feel, but regular levels. Is that okay with you? If you want, I'll do it without a code. Either way, I still want to trade!

yeah that'd be ok. so long as its beauty is maxed. and i'll get you your Phione hatched.

ok i'll trade you Carnivine, Budew, Buneary, and Eevee for your Togepi, Bagon, Relicanth, Cubone. i can't nickname them Melody or Flopsy because nickname can only 5 characters long. Budew and Buneary are female.

HaniKazmi said:
I'll give a phione for a feebas, if you're still taking them.

I am already geting one, but the more the merrier, right? I will gladly trade a Feebas for a Phione! What do you want it to be nicknamed? Do you also want me to maximize its Contest stats?

Gardevoir_Milotic said:
Jiroxys said:
If acceptable I'll take 2-3 for the Shiny Unown. It is only level 41 though. Totally legit, by the way.

Isn't 2-3 Bagon A LOT for a single Unown?

I can give you a Shiny Raichu if you make it 2 Bagon.

Jiroxys said:
Gardevoir_Milotic said:
Jiroxys said:

Isn't 2-3 Bagon A LOT for a single Unown?

I can give you a Shiny Raichu if you make it 2 Bagon.

Oh, okay. So two Bagon for a Shiny Raichu and Shiny Unown C? That sounds a LOT better. You've got yourself a deal!

Just a small update with trades that have been set up. Pokémon Diamond and Pearl come out on Sunday!!! I can't wait!!!

Back