• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gardevoir/ Gothitelle Ex

Professor Pokémon

Aspiring Trainer
3-2-2 Gardevoir (NX 57)
2-1-2 Gothitelle (EP 47)
3 Mewtwo Ex (NX 54)

4 Pokemon Collector
3 PONT
3 Twins
3 N
3 Sage`s

4 Junk Arm
4 Candy
3 Communication
3 Catcher
2 Switch
1 Rod

8{P}
4{C}{C}

Strategy: Try to get out your Gothitelle and block your opponent, try to get enough energies on your mewtwo ex and attack, Gardevoir support everything by doubling my psychic energies

Maybe it is better to play with Vileplume instead of Gothitelle i don`t know that, Regigigas Ex can be a good tech.

Gothitelle has to be active to use it's ability.

Also, in this format, two stage 2's are WAY to hard to get out.

He's right about the gothitelle thing.
But I'd disagree about stage 2's. Stacge 2's are completely playabe with the right support, just take a look at japan's winning lists.
Since you'll want to be attacking with gothitelle, i'd suggest:
-1 Mewtwo EX (2 is enough, as ideally you'd always be attacking with gothitelle)
+0-0-1 Gothitelle (beefing up gothi line)
-0-1-0 Gardevoir (3-2-2 what? with 4 candy, only 3-1-2 is necessary)
+ 1-0-0 Gothitelle (beefing gothi line
-2 Collector (4 is overkill)
-3 Sage's (no way to get discarded energy except the 1 rod)
+2 Junk Arm (to reuse those catchers)
+3 Enhanced Hammer (to deal with opposing Mewtwo EX)

Ya I guess....
Not enhanced hammer, lost remover because your opponent CAN'T get back the special energy with lost remover, but enhanced hammer your opponent can get the energy back.

because of the lost zone

And just how can they get Special energy back from the discard, pray tell?
also, i just noticed:
-4 DCE (inferior to {P} once gardevoir gets out)
+4 {P}

@ bluejay 1
Which card can get special energies back, i`d like to know that

@Puff
4 collector are really important in a deck like this because you need your basics and 2 collectors come not good i test it.
I play 4 DCE ,because it`s nice to have a DCE when i build up a Gardvoir and i don`t have the time to wait to attack with mewtwo.
Lost remover can be a good tech, especially against mewtwo and those other ex pokemon.

if I were you, I would do this:
-4 collector
+4 dual ball
That way on T-1 you can use another supporter like sage's or N

Puff said:
And just how can they get Special energy back from the discard, pray tell?
also, i just noticed:
-4 DCE (inferior to {P} once gardevoir gets out)
+4 {P}

Gardevoir's ability only works on 1 {P} energy

I don`t know i like to play with the collector especially when you play 2 stage 2 pokemon you need these basics out and Dual ball won`t give my this basics.

JimboJumbo said:
Steelix Prime, Klinklang EP can both get special energies from the discard pile.

And who plays currently a steel deck with Steelix or Klingklang when there are so many Reshiphlosion and Reshiboar.

Professor Pokémon said:
And who plays currently a steel deck with Steelix or Klingklang when there are so many Reshiphlosion and Reshiboar.

Except there aren't so many reshiphlosion and reshiboar. It's hardly played at all.

Well,i played on last saturday Reshiphlosion by "Austrias chamiponchip event" and i played really good, i made the 4th place and an other Reshiphlosion made it on the 4th place too (in masters) and there were about 5 reshiphlosion and 2 reshiboar from 45 players (masters+seniors).

ya 7/45 and the number is going down not up

I only know 1 person at my league who still plays fire

ONE GUY! You mean that seven players who play a fire deck are less and now you say you you know a guy, so i don`t understand where´s the sense.

So please let us stop this discussion and help me with my deck list above.

Professor Pokémon said:
I don`t know i like to play with the collector especially when you play 2 stage 2 pokemon you need these basics out and Dual ball won`t give my this basics.

I would drop the collectors for 4 dual ball because it completely messes up your random receiver, which you should find some space for.:p

I'd advise u to keep the Collectors. This deck needs it's Stage 2's out ASAP and Collector is the best way, really, to all but guarantee that. Dual Balls are nice but flippy in a deck that can't afford flippy, not to mention there's no way to search for them, If you use Random Receiver then you can kind of search for Collector with it, not to mention that Collectors are great cards to discard with Junk Arm later in the game.

This deck thrives off of Psychic Energy. I wouldn't advise more then 2 DCE. They can help Mewtwo out, but your primary attacker is Gothitelle and her damage output is based on the number of Psychic Energy she has attached, so DCE would only really slow her down.

I pretty much agree with what the others have said before me. As for cards that can recycle Special Energy:

Recycle - http://www.trollandtoad.com/p319577.html

Sableye - http://www.trollandtoad.com/p299594.html

You're not really likely to see these cards, but u never know.

Recycle is very flippy so i don`t see if anybody plays it, but maybe there are some, I won`t recommend it to play.
Sableye is the only one who is able to get those Special Energies, but the problem is you play Sableye only in dark decks.

Professor Pokémon said:
Recycle is very flippy so i don`t see if anybody plays it, but maybe there are some, I won`t recommend it to play.
Sableye is the only one who is able to get those Special Energies, but the problem is you play Sableye only in dark decks.

I think Dark Decks are on the rise, though. Sableye won't help your deck out at all, but if you play against a good amount of dark decks then it's a tech you may want to look out for.

And because of the mere fact that Sableye is a semi-playable card that you might face-off against and that can recover special energy, it might be a decent enough reason to play Lost Remover over the other options.

Back