Wi-Fi Trades Gardellade's "My Player" Thread

Gardellade

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to Gardellade's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: Unknown (till DP is released in Australia)
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: _____
Contact Time:this varies on a day to day bases, if you want to contact me leave a post

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

i have all the 10 Aniv journey across America & UK pokemon INCLUDING CELEBI
these are all at the original level 70

mew from Toys R Us give away

the Bryant Park Pikachu.
(this pikachu was given out with the move fly and has a special OT and IDNo,
BUT unfortunately because HM moves cannot be transfered to the DS it will no longer know fly.
IT still is a rare event pokemon though and shows that you have obtained the Bryant Park Pikachu.)

Space Centre Housten Deoxys

Jirachi/s from Colosseum bonus disk and the UK Pokemon Channel

A Japanese Celebii.

legit shinys of
  • Unown F
  • Mew
  • Rayquaza
  • Dratini
  • Charmander

I also have the first 386 pokemon shiny but they are not ligit

Note all these Pokemon exist on my emerald and will be cloned for the trade.

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade Shinys TOP PRIORITY
  • any other Shinys
  • a Space Centre Housten Deoxys at the original level 70
I will only accept legitimate pokemon

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • _____
  • _____

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • _____
  • _____
  • _____
  • _____

AGREED TRADES

Trades with
Jiroxys: My Shiny Charmander & Shiny Dratini  FOR  Jiroxys's Shiny Unown C & Shiny Riachu.
The Envy of Chaos: My Bryant Park Pikachu  FOR Chaos's Shiny Eevee.
FearlessNoctowl: My Japenese Celebi and Shinys Unown F, Dratini, Charmander, Mew  FOR  FearlessNoctowl's Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Electrike & 4 Shiny Eevee.
Holon's Hero: My Flying Pikachu  FOR  Holon's Hero's Shiny Manetric.
addaluchi: My Shiny Mew  FOR  addaluchi's Shiny Trapinch.
Lugia58: 5 nuggets on random pokemon FOR  Lugia58's Shiny Zubat.
PokemanXD: My Shiny Mew  FOR  PokemanXD's Shiny Oddish
z-man: My Deoxys & Celebi  FOR  z-man's Shiny Venasaur & Shiny Pelliper
Alexia_Ashford: My Celebis(naive,brave)  FOR  Alexia_Ashford,s Shiny Zigzagoon and Lugia XD
Aqua Smeargle: My Bryant Park Pikachu,Space Center Housten Deoxys and 17 JAA pokemon  FOR  your JAA Celebi(quirky),Mew with Zap Cannon, Shinys of Mawhile, Mightyena, Nidoking, Volbeat, Dragonite and others

RECORDS:

WINS
  • _____
  • _____
LOSSES
  • _____

I'll give you Shiny Unown (C) and Shiny Raichu for Shiny Charmander and Shiny Dratini. Unown is at Level 42, is Docile, and only knows Hidden Power. Raichu is Level 51, is Hasty, and knows Thunder, Thunderbolt, Slam, and one blank slot.
Unown has Levitate as an Ability, and Raichu has Static. Both are cloned in Emerald. If you don't want another Unown, I can see what else I have that you would like.

How many of each event Pokemon do you have? I want Mew and Deoxys if possible. Look at my my player thread and see if there's anything you might want. I might not be able to trade with you until a few months later.

@ Jiroxys
the Riachu is fine but i would like another shiny other than an Unown. However if you dont have one the Unown C will do.

@ articuno1508
I have several of the event pokemon from America, including Mew and Deoxys but only one set from the UK. Hopefully by the end of next weekend i should have a list of individual pokemon with their level, nature and movelist, by the of april i should have all their IVs as well.

@ infmslegendkid
i have event pokemon. what ones are you after. I am interested in shinys. have you got any

NOTE to ALL: the game release in Australia wont be until late May at earliest. So i wont be able to trade anything till then.

If I know who u are.
May I have clones of ur JAA/UK & Flying Pikachu for my game plz?
Look @ my site to see what u'd like for them.

who has a flying picachu?? does it have a different image , or does it only know fly?? cause you can do that with a gameshark...

@ Jiroxys
thats cool the Unown C will be ok as long as they are legit and not hacked, GS'ed or AR'ed. Also just keep in mind that i wont have these trades ready until at earliest mid June because of the rediculusly late Australian release.

@ Light Venusaur
aahh Light Venusaur, did my screen name gave it away hey or was it my TOP PRIORITY list. If your right about who you think i am then see me in person at the NSW State TCG Champs and ask me then and make sure you quote mine and your screen names.

@ K-Flygon
Yes i have a Pikachu that knows Fly. This Pikachu is legit and an officailly nintendo released pokemon. It was given away during the last stop of Nintendo's 10 Anniversary Journey Across America Tour at a place called Bryant Park (which i believe is New York city, i think).
This pokemon has the same Pikachu sprite (image) as any and all other Pikachu but still knows Fly because nintendo gave it away like that, which i believe was the whole idea of the promotion. This pikachu is identified by the OT/10 ANIV and IDNo06808. The IDNo marks the date it was given away, 8 August 2006.

Would like all of your shinies. My shinies are:
Flygon
Linoone
Venomoth
Houndoom
Gyarados
Primeape
Rapidash
Ludicolo

How do you have a legit shiny mew though?

Thanks

does anybody needs any tm from previous games? say leaf green? or masterballs? i got my game cheated with AR so i got plenty of those...and no, none of my pokemon where enheanced with AR becasue i no longer have it. i also have a shiny magnemite and a spearow...and i can´t wait to see magnezone shiny (and both of them ar legit)

@ Shiny Squirtle
firstly, the mew was given to me by a person who caught it at Faraway Island using the Old Sea Chart (a nintendo released item that allowed travel to an island faraway where mew can be caught at Lv30.
Secondly, what level are your shinys at and what are their natures.
Note: my shinys will be cloned.

@ Jiroxys
cool then trade accepted.
confirmed trade details
My Pokemon: Shiny Charmander & Shiny Dratini
FOR
Your Pokemon: Shiny Unown C & Shiny Riachu.
I will contact you when i have the trade ready for you. Thanks

@ AntiKrozz
No im fine with TM & masterballs. However im interested in your shinys is there any pokemon of mine that your interested in.

Yea i know that there is an old sea chart but i thought it was never given away. Or did you get it from japan?
Anyway here are my shinies levels and natures.
Flygon lvls 77,100 Naughty
Linoone lvls 20,100 Quiet
Venomoth lvls 32,100 Hardy
Houndoom lvls 37,100 Jolly
Gyarados lvls 20,100 Mild
Primeape lvls 30,100 Naive
Rapidash lvls 40,100 Bold
Ludicolo lvls 17,100 Modest

Really would like the mew if its from japan.
Thanks

I'd like the Mew, Rayquaza, and Charmander. I have shinys of Nidoran(m) and Gengar. I can get another shiny if you want, but that's all I have for now.

@ Shiny Squirtle
Im will be willing to do the following trade as long as all your pokemon are legit and not hacked, AR or GS.
My Shinys   <----->   Your Shinys
Unown F Lv25   <----->   Flygon Lv77
Charmander Lv5   <----->   Venomoth Lv32
Dratini Lv5   <----->   Houndoom Lv37
Rayquaza Lv70   <----->   Rapidash Lv 40
Mew Lv30   <----->   Ludicolo Lv 17​

@ 10806
Are your Shinys Completely legit (i will accept clones) and if so what are their levels and natures?

I'll trade you a Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Vibrava, or Shiny Flygon (all 3 if you want) for a Shiny Mew

@ Shiny Squirtle
Done Deal. Ill add you to the Agreed Trades List.

@ 10806
Cool so do you accept the following trade:
My Shiny Mew and Shiny Rayquaza
FOR
Your Shiny Nidoran(m) and Shiny Gengar

@ addaluchi
Is the Trapinch legit and what is its nature and level?

Back