• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Garchomp/Pidgeot (Masters, Cities)

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (23)

3-2-3 Garchomp SV
2-2-2 Pidgeot (HS Triumphant)
3 Spiritomb AR
2-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

Trainers/Supporters (21)

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Interviewer's Questions
3 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
3 Expert Belt
3 Seeker
2 Palmer's Contribution

Stadiums (3)

3 Broken Time-Space

Energies (13)

9 Fire
4 Double Colorless Energy

Deck Total: 60

The strategy of this deck is simple, bounce energies back to your Opponent's hand from their Active Pokemon whenever Garchomp SV is damaged due to Dragon Intimidation and increase the Defending Pokemon's attack cost by 2 Colorless with Pidgeot's Headwind attack for a DCE.

Blaziken FB is in the deck to help counter against Dialga G Lv. X and possibly Vileplume UD If need be. I could've used Ninetales HGSS for drawpower but I don't have any spares so I'm going with the Uxie LA + Seeker combo. I could've ran Garchomp Lv. X from Majestic Dawn but I felt it's not needed at the moment.

Any advice, suggestions, are greatly appreciated. ;)

Back