Help Garchomp/Lucario help

MarianoPlaya

Aspiring Trainer
After a kinda-long break from the game, Im coming back and the first thing I saw was Cynthia (my fav character in pokemon) got a supporter (being like oaks new theory my fav supporter card) and that it also came with a ''combo'' of garchomp and lucario, I got really excited to play it and from what I've seen its algo a decent deck competitively talking (dont take my word on this Im probably wrong) but the thing is I dont know how to properly build it. So in this post I would like to first know how viable is garchomp lucario as a deck (not really looking for something t1, just something decente that can put the fight vs those decks) and a proper decklist to play the deck.
Sorry for the broken english in advance and if this is the wrong place to look for this info/help

Hmmm
try to make smthng like this )
its works well
i really like it

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 2 Gible UPR 97
* 2 Gible UPR 96
* 2 Gabite UPR 98
* 4 Garchomp UPR 99
* 2 Riolu UPR 66
* 2 Lucario UPR 67
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Evosoda GEN 62
* 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 N DEX 96
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Brigette BKT 161
* 1 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 6 Fighting Energy GEN 80

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Cynthia is very important to the deck not just for being the #1 Waifu, but how it enchances Garchomp's Royal Blades attack. Spiritomb (Ultra Prism 53/138) can recover 2 supporters from your discard pile, and you can pair some Pal Pad into your deck and use Precognitive Aura to draw Cynthia back into your hand again. I've used Brooklet Hill to get out my Riolus faster so I can get more Lucarios, but I don't know how long I'm going to keep doing that. It doesn't harm me but it also doesn't help too much.

Spirirtomb is too bad to get cyntua's , and palpal also staple in 1-2 copies ,then find them w/ lucario
it's base combo in this deck

Spirirtomb is too bad to get cyntua's

But it's nice to use Terrify when those someone plays a nasty basic and I've gotta delay my opponent
rsz_1rsz_thinking.png

Last edited:
Decent in Leagues, almost irrelevant at more competitive events, don't get your hopes up.

Cynthia is very important to the deck not just for being the #1 Waifu, but how it enchances Garchomp's Royal Blades attack. Spiritomb (Ultra Prism 53/138) can recover 2 supporters from your discard pile, and you can pair some Pal Pad into your deck and use Precognitive Aura to draw Cynthia back into your hand again. I've used Brooklet Hill to get out my Riolus faster so I can get more Lucarios, but I don't know how long I'm going to keep doing that. It doesn't harm me but it also doesn't help too much.
I can see how Spiritomb would definitely be a good counter against some of the current meta like Buzzwole GX

Back