GameStop Trade-in/cash value

*Moved to Video Game Subforum*

I'd expect around 35$ cash, or 50$ trade in value, Gamestop is pretty cheap with buying games. The best thing to do would be call a local Gamestop, as they'd be able to give you an accurate number.

I'm thinking more around 50 dollars than 35... Especially with titles such as Metroid Corruption and Twilight Princess. But you definitely wont be hitting 100 dollars with that... If you have an edge card you get 10% credit on tradebacks, but if you don't have it then it cost 15 dollars to get it, so it wouldn't be very helpful as of then.

Well.... that's not really a $ value lol. And we cant find out the price unless we know whether the games were used or not. Plus I think pre ordering is just 5 dollars down? So I'm gunna guess you made about.... 90 dollars? That seems a little off...

Seriously, guys, just take 5 minutes and list the stuff on ebay. I sell back a lot of my old games and can easily get $40 per game.

Some N64 games surprisingly don't lose that much

I checked all those games on Amazon and if you had sold them there you could've gotten about $60 cash, give or take.

Back