Gamestop Promotion: Snorlax VMAX Jumbo Card and Jumbo Binder!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
I think it’s weird that they gave that design to Snorlax when they already gave it to torTerra
I feel like this generation we used a lot of old ideas like we already had an electric dog we already had grass monkey we already had a dark fox it was really uncreative. im shocked we still havent gotten a dolphin polemon esp w sun and moon

Last edited:

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Folks, reminder to boycott Target for the next little while as much as you can, since the workers are on strike!

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Do the binders hold the old jumbo cards too or just the smaller new ones?

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
The AGM at my store said I should get one in the store but she couldn't find them. I don't know if she had misinformed or that GS is offering them in the brick and mortars. Hopefully, she will find them and call.

LostYetFound

Aspiring Trainer
Got my orders in today. No binder or card. I checked the website and they are now adding them to your cart if you have 25+. I think if you purchased it before it added to your cart you will not get the promo card/binder

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Got my orders in today. No binder or card. I checked the website and they are now adding them to your cart if you have 25+. I think if you purchased it before it added to your cart you will not get the promo card/binder
i only see it on Targets site (who doesnt have the card), i dont see either on gamestops site before or during purchase.

update - the binder only fits the smaller swsh 'jumbo', and Gamestop is saying both of these promo items were for last month, not this month. as they were for Sword/Shield, not Rebel Clash

Last edited:

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
I bought a World Championship 2019 deck while this promotion was on from EB Games and they left out my Snorlax VMAX Promo (the main reason I bought the deck)! Needless to say, I was not impressed. I love their store, but I will most likely not order from them online again.

(It probably didn't help my case that I got Shintaro Ito's deck by chance, which isn't bad, but I was hoping for any of the others as they had more Dedennes and Jirachis I could use for my other decks.)