Wi-Fi Trades gamefreak33797's My Player Thread

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...
Friend Code: White 2 - 5201 3478 9141

Purpose: I will breed or RNG the Pokemon you want till I have a shiny version of it, and I will then trade it to you for basically any pokemon, (just no Magikarps, my boxes are full of them from my pals at school). However, I do have some rules.

Rule 1 Absolutely no hacked Pokemon. Trust me, if you send me one, I will not give you anymore, that is if I find out.

Rule 2 Not really a rule, just something I do, I do not use any hacks, I know how many there are out there, but it is a personal code not to use any.

Rule 3 The only thing I can guarantee after species and shininess, is the gender, nothing more, nothing less.

Rule 4 There will be a waiting list for how long it will take me to acquire one.

Ok, that ends my Shiny business. Now, onto the non shiny trading.

I only use my White 2.

I can get any Pokemon you want, short of some legendaries, I might have multiples, so first come, first serve.

And just PM me to set up a time.

EDIT: It appears my cousin has somehow stolen my Meloetta, so I will trade any Pokemon, be it a legendary or legendary shiny, (if possible), or a shiny, (if it is possible), for another LEGIT Meloetta. So that means no shiny Reshiram or Zekrom.

Is there any chance you could effect on abilities? A Speed Boost female Torchic would be great. :D

I'm sorry, but the only way I know of getting one would be to hack one, and I don't do hacks,

I will check around on the Internets, and see if I could find a way of getting a legit one.

And if I don't, I can basically get you any other pokemon shiny, and your gender of choice, and maybe ability. (As long as it isn't a legendary.)

Ya, it just might take me awhile, I don't know why but, (not buy), starters seem to take the longest.

Ok. But do you wanna do the other trade after 1 hour?

//Edit: read my thread already. So ok, answered there

Can't, like i said, I have Driver's education, in like six hours from my last post, then we can trade.

If this thread is still going and you are still willing to RNG I have a spring 2013 Meloeta that I could trade you for an RNGed Pokemon. Please note that I will have to clone the Meloeta, however the original copy is not hacked at all.

Well, I have finally got enough time for all of these, so if any of you are still up for it I will do it.

Yes, just as long as you are talking about in 5th gen, I don't have 6th gen

Back