Game making guide?

Who agrees?

• I agree but you shouldn't make one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree but you should make one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Andyman I hate you for making me get grouned for 5weeks for clicking on that purr thing so I have to buy a new computer which is 1000$!

umm... what? when i click on it, i just control alt delete

when I click on it,It was a music vidieo,So turned my volume down,Aimed for the "X"
but the screen moved around,And when I finaly caught it,And pressed it,All the lyrcs of the song apeared on a tab,and I had to keep on clicking until i went through all the lyrcs,
and then a: "Are you sure you want to close Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Yhadda-Yhadda-Yhadda,etc," I clicked "Yes" and now i'm here.
IT WAS SOOOO ANOYING!!!!!!

i can't! hes asleep, i think! (i'll ask him when i see him on sat, or if hes on tomorrow...)

Little note on Mk's guide: nosepass isn't based on a nose at all... it's based on a compass (and a nose). Probopass is crearly more based on that as it has 4 things: 3 pointing to the south, east, and west, and the superbig nose pointing to the north...
Anyways good guide. I may help through PM's (on flint)

Well ok, I know but you know what I mean. Its easy to think of new designs(Well not easy but)
Off topic;Your banner is old :p

Then how come that Game freak made DP in less than a year??
Anyways, keep posting stuff on the guide, and my thing about concepts.

Actually, if someone gets a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list of helpers you can...
PS: WILL YOU UPDATE or is this simply going to die?

Back