Question Game Freezing when using GTS

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
Has anyone else had an issue with their game freezing when using the GTS? It usually happens after I hit a certain Pokemon in the list, so I'm guessing it's because those Pokemon were hacked in. It makes my whole DS unable to do anything until I just pull out the game card. I can't even power it off. I'm also 96% completed the Pokedex, so this is really hurting my ability to get the last few Pokemon I need TwT

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Try to avoid Pokemon listed in the GTS with no OT, Gender or other details missing. The GTS is full of hacks. Simply deposit Pokemon for the missing ones. What Pokemon are you missing?

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
Try to avoid Pokemon listed in the GTS with no OT, Gender or other details missing. The GTS is full of hacks. Simply deposit Pokemon for the missing ones. What Pokemon are you missing?
Why didn't I think of depositing??
That's really helpful, though, thanks!
Also, I need Tirtouga, Golett, Vanillite, Kartana, and Solgaleo.
I also need someone to help me evolve my Porygon2 and Electabuzz.
I do need to nab Cosmog and Cosmoem too, but I can technically do that myself. I also have Zygarde marked as missing, but I don't think legendaries/mythicals count toward the Shiny Charm.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Wait, Mia, is that you??
I remember we traded like last year or so. How are you?
I can help you with Porygon2, Electabuzz, and Kartana. I will see if I can get the rest.

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
Wait, Mia, is that you??
I remember we traded like last year or so. How are you?
I can help you with Porygon2, Electabuzz, and Kartana. I will see if I can get the rest.
oh heyyyy sorry for ghosting you I was grounded for like a year lol

I'll be home in about an hour and a half, we can trade then if you're open then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
Question, is this Gen 6 GTS or Gen 7? Gen 6 GTS to me seems to be less malicious unless you obtain one of the hacked ones and they have no moves or whatever, whilst Gen 7 GTS can crash or freeze your game if you reach one of them.

also side note the gender of the pokemon theyre seeking in G6 GTS if they're hacked is often "Quit the GTS"

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If this is on Pokémon HOME, then the Pokémon no longer evolve when traded (not even Kadabra).