Wi-Fi Trades GALLADE'S ALL NEW, RE-VAMPED, AWESOME PLAYER THREAD!

i'll take the shiny mewtwo, but i need more than a shiny palkia. i have one. and how can u trade 2 for 6? its not fair.

sorry but i'm desperate. do you have the three dogs. also, the way i can think that is i've gotten one shiny for 5 pokemon.

i want three pokemon for shiny mewtwo. i want celebi, jirachi, and manaphy. this is listed in order of how much i want.

I have shiny lvl 100 walrein,shiny kecleon,shiny roserade, shiny camerupt(FIREBACK), shiny leafeon, shiny glaceon and shiny Piplup. I would like the shiny ralts(can you tell me the nature please?) and do you have a shiny bagon or swablu or mudkip?

yes. i will trade u shiny ralts for shiny leafeon. ralts is careful natured. (is it ok if it is female?)

yes.. but i was hoping for a nature that would help gardevoir. but no matter what i will trade.Can we trade tomorrow or thursday?(today is tuesday)
oh your juyst an hour ahead of me.

the if u go on serebii.net, it tells u what careful nature does to them; right now, @ lv. 4, its stats are:
HP-17
Att- 7
Def- 8
Sp.A- 7
Sp.D- 8
Speed- 9
and yeah we can shoot for tomorrow, and if not thursday. (wow. its so much easier to coordinate a time when your only an hour apart!) (to trade w/ this kid in Australia, i had to trade @ midnight, when he got home from school!)

no but i had a shiny charizard, sorry. hey i thought we were going to trade male adamant ralts for female feebas with moveset!

is there a way to clone it, give me the real one and ask the guy?girl if they don't mind a clone. cuz i bet leafeon is a clone. if not i'll still get you the feebas

well, i usually only trade shiny for shiny, and i already have a milotic that can breed me a normal feebas.

Back