Wi-Fi Trades GALLADE'S ALL NEW, RE-VAMPED, AWESOME PLAYER THREAD!

Do u know how to clone? cuz i definitely know how if u will give me a clone back and u can have another one. Like a shiny celebi perhaps? I u could, i would love shiny Latios, Shiny latias, shiny feebas, and lots more.

No, I don't know how to clone, but if you have some good shiny pokemon I might be willing to trade a lot of them. I have extras of some of my shiny pokemon.

yes but i cant trade today. Let me try and have someone clone for me and i'll trade u on like sunday. K? besides which continent do u liv on? I need to know the time difference.

would u be willing to let me keep the shiny? I can try to clone and get back to u in a few minutes. I dont think i did it right. I would love a shiny latios. Plus, i dont think anyone is going to trade it via gts anytime soon. I know they get today in japan, but i dont think they will trade it. so give me a few minutes. ;)

I'll let you keep a shiny latios if you can get me an official darkria.
The official darkrai giveaway is taking place right now.

sorry about that, yes in deedy i will, when can u trade and what pokemon do u want to hold them. do u have any shiny pokemon?

im in elit 4 so i havent had a chance to do it yet. Im in the champions room, so give me a moment to win.

I can't do it for a while and I do have a shiny metagross and a shiny Groudon and a shiny geodude and a shiny dialga and I will be getiny some more I Will check what you have I will pm you Or tell you here.

Back