JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Gallade V and Mr. Mime have been revealed from the Japanese set Dark Phantasma, which will release in Japan on May 13th. We expect these cards to become part of our August set, Lost Origin!
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Gallade V – Fighting – HP220
Basic Pokemon
[F][C] Rising Sword: 20+ damage. Does an additional 50 damage for each Prize Card you’ve already taken.
[F][F][C] Buster Swing: 130 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Mr. Mime - one of those rare cards that has the Rock-Paper-Scizors mechanic, except the card ain't good for 3 energy, not to mention that it only does base 90. 3

Gallade V - Instant KO on Arceus for 2 energy, assume that you've got 3 prizes. Not bad at all. 4 Geodudes

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Seeing that Psychic and Fairy now share the same type, I'm actually surprised at the fact that Mr. Mime did not have Metal Weakness.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
I know everyone hates Mew VMAX, but I love that Max Miracle deters players from using that Mr. Mime.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
Kind of sad it has such a high energy cost. Would have been hilarious to see it be a one energy attack just to bring chaos through a meme deck

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
While I don't think Gallade V is awful, I was hoping he'd be fearured as a Vstar in a future English set. He's really coooooool :'[