• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gallade Sweep (Gallade / Dugtrio)

Iamtherealstory

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4-4 Gallade LTR
    4-3 Dugtrio XY
    1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 Korrina
    3 N
    1 Lysandre
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Bicycle
    3 Silver Bangle
    3 Fighting Stadium
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Switch
    1 Computer Search
    1 Sacred Ash
Energy:

• 4 DCE
    4Strong Energy
    4 Rainbow
    1 Fighting

Strategy:

Put Damage on bench with Dugtrio and sweep with Gallade my attempt to make a stage 2 deck work in our format

You should definitely replace some Rare Candy's with Kirlia, as Item Lock from Trevenant and Seismitoad is getting really popular. Rainbow Energy is pointless since you only use Fighting Types for attacking, so replace them with maybe 2-3 Basic Fighting Energy. This Deck doesn't have a very good counter to Grass Types, so maybe 1-2 Reshiram with Outrage can help. Hope it helps :D

GadgetJax said:
You should definitely replace some Rare Candy's with Kirlia, as Item Lock from Trevenant and Seismitoad is getting really popular. Rainbow Energy is pointless since you only use Fighting Types for attacking, so replace them with maybe 2-3 Basic Fighting Energy. This Deck doesn't have a very good counter to Grass Types, so maybe 1-2 Reshiram with Outrage can help. Hope it helps :D

Rainbow adds 20 more damage for Gallade attack I do like the reshiram idea though

Iamtherealstory said:
Rainbow adds 20 more damage for Gallade attack I do like the reshiram idea though

Just to be clear on this, I'm assuming you want to attach Rainbow Energy to a benched Pokemon? That way, Gallade's Pandamonium Blade does more damage.

Back