• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

gallade 4 lv x spread (cities, masters)

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
List
4 skarmory fb
3-1 gallade 4 lv x
1-1 dialga g lv x
2-1 garchomp c lv x
1 uxie
1 azelf
1 unknown q.

2 miasma valley
3 pokemon collector
2 bebe's search
2 proffesor oaks new theory
2 aaron's collection
2 junk arm
2 seeker
4 cyrus's conspiracy
4 poke turn
3 power spray
3 energy gain
2 sp radar

4 pyschic
4 steel
4 double colorless
2 warp

Stratagey
This is a spread deck. The idea is to use skarmory fb's silver feather and miasma valley to make sure my opponent puts 2-4 damage counters on each of their benched pokemon. Then using gallade 4's chop up to keep spreading damage, along with gallade 4 lv x's poke power blade storm.
I use the poke turns to use 2 blade storms in a turn.
I can then use aimed cut to finish them off.
Dialga g lv x is another tech. My main problems are poke bodies that heal or reduce damage. Such as nidoqueen, donphan and manatric. It also helps with trainer lock and using dce on scizor prime.
Garchomp c lv x heals sp pokemon, but it also let's me do 80 damage to a benched pokemon. Pokemon like ttar prime are hard for me to knock out because of their high hp. This way gallade hits that pokemon for 120 plus the 80 damage they already have.

I like to save my power sprays for when my opponent uses healing breath.
My only other problems are poketurns, super scoop up and seeker, but there is really nothing I can do about that.

My main problem is consistancy. I would like to use this deck at cities, but I fear that ill continue to get the bad starts that slow me down.

Any suggestions?

seems like a lot of energy, id maybe add a couple ssu and try and get the energy down 1 or 2. reason for ssu. if you have miasma out any time you put your garchomp down your taking 2 which opens you up to other garchomp decks. also will let you reuse your lone uxie.

I've learned to be careful with miasma valley and garchomp. The energy count is spot on, I never have to many or not enough.

I am having a problem knocking out high hp pokemon tho.

Um...

- 1-1 Dialga G Lvl. X

+ 1 Lunatone SV

+ 1 Solorock TR

OR

+ 1-1 CDL

I feel like these are significantly better options. Solorock can stop healing breath, maternal comfort, etc. from happening.

If you want to go for a kill, go with CDL. Moon's invite is a very good attack, considering you have chop up, aimed cut, blade storm, silver feather, and miasma.

Bench space for lunatone and solrock just isn't there.
And cdl is a cool idea, moving damage counters could be crucial but dgx stops so many other things.

I actually don't understand at all why you would want me to take that out.
it makes scizor easier to hit. Charizard attacks for less. Shuts off trainer lock. Stops nidoqeen from healing. Makes donphan take more damage.

I don't see the downside. Plus I already run steel energy.

Back