• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Gale Thrust (Sylvally GX Scizor EX)

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
##Pokémon - 18

* 3 Type:Null CRI
* 3 Sylvally GX CRI
* 4 Scizor EX BKP
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Remoraid BKT
* 2 Octillery BKT
##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 2 Float Stone BKP
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 4 N NVI 101
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Max Elixir BKP
* 2 Switch SUM

##Energy - 12

* 12 Metal Energy

Total Cards - 60

Once we get a water memory for sylvally GX I will most likely drop 2 water energy for 2 Water Memory

Hi SmiteKnight,

I would have appreciated more information on what you want the deck to accomplish. At the moment Scizor EX is the card that has the most support based on the item choices. I am not sure that the deck needs Octillery. Oranguru would also provide N protection and needs less deck slots. Some of that space could be devoted to Registeel from the new set to provide another means to accelerate from the discard. In addition Silvally Gx favors Basic Pokémon. The current selection of energy cards and items also provides little support for Silvally GX as an attacker. I would run a full set of double colorless energy to allow Silvally GX to attack. You may also want to consider some of the currently available memory cards depending on the meta you suspect. My own variant of a Metal Silvally deck decided to run Registeel and Cobalion as the assistance attackers. Both have their benefits. Registeel provides some additional acceleration in addition to Max Elixir and Turbo Drive to allow the deck to stream attackers. Cobalion is an excellent vengance attackers that can score ohkos late-game. Personally I prefered these two over the other options since they provide similar offense power but at a lower cost when knocked out. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Back