'Galarian Sirfetch'd V Box' Revealed for September!

arulz

THE SEEKER
I think they put evolutions on purpose

not because they have extra, but casuals like the packs

the nostalgic feel is cool for causal people

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I literally haven't seen Pokèbeach for a day and what I see?
One of my favourite Pokèmon got a V card!Awesome!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.

Alright, hear me out, I don't disagree with you, but most of the kids I see buying these are too young to feel nostalgic for WotC.

If anything, it's about teaching them Kanto superiority haha

(The right answer is likely both of these and more though)

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Finally someone gets it.

I mean, they definitely had a ton of these boosters. If they keep including them, they must have extra.
It's true, Evolution boosters are much more valuable than comparable XY boosters from the same timespan and they're pretty fun to open. I actually have a master set of Evolutions. But they should probably have printed a new nostalgia set at the end of S&M era - based on Fossil or Jungle, and with more cards than the measly 89 + energy.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!

I don't understand why that kind of "casual" would even know what Evolutions is. Never mind that Pokemon Co. isn't exactly showing that pack off.

Not gonna lie though; gun to my head, I prefer this to Steam Siege. The full arts are pretty and I like the holo and even non-holo energies.

Last edited:

arulz

THE SEEKER
m
I don't understand why that kind of "casual" would even know what Evolutions is. Never mind that Pokemon Co. isn't exactly showing that pack off.

Not gonna lie though; gun to my head, I prefer this to Steam Siege. The full arts are pretty and I like the holo and even non-holo energies.

whenever my wife buys one of these products she is very happy while opening the evolutions packs. she doesn't know evolutions, but when she opens the packs she knows their retro and cool, and a nice variance from the other packs. the same is true for all my younger siblings, and even my 8yo younger cousin knows they're "old" and therefore cool.

don't get me wrong, i don't enjoy them one bit ;) but trust me casuals do.

Clam

Almost decent
I want to assume this card does 210 damage cause I like that number and because it just seems right but I dont think there is a big chance it will do less then 190