Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next batch of Gym promos have been revealed out of Taiwan and Hong Kong!
Like in Japan, players who participate in Gym tournaments will receive a booster pack containing one of the following promo cards.
This is the first baby Sylveon to be Psychic-type.
Grubbin – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Electrification: Attach a [L] from your discard pile to this Pokemon.
[C][C][C] Surprise Attack: 50 damage. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
(A reprint from Fusion Arts with new artwork.)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Galarian Mr. Rime V - what is this thing? Sure it can KO a Crobat, not a plain old Pokemon V, sure, you have things like Vitality Band or Gloves to solve that but still, that problem is still there. 3

Spicy Curry - tell me its worthy uses. 2

Sylveon - promo, I guess?

fleshrum

Cephalophore
curry is nice for bonuses from special conditions, e.g. unhinged hammer on Galarian Slowbro

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Spicy curry can be good if you use it in conjunction. You can heal up to 160hp - 20 from burn. You can also switch before attacking to avoid the burning.

aguerork87

Aspiring Trainer
Galarian Mr. Rime V - what is this thing? Sure it can KO a Crobat, not a plain old Pokemon V, sure, you have things like Vitality Band or Gloves to solve that but still, that problem is still there. 3

but is fusion so you have the item can do more damage and is water so is more a water option for mew vmax boxes

Champion_Sheep

Aspiring Trainer

Any why does The mr rime v say it needs to evolve

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer

Its a fusion pokem....

s0ggy_waffles36

Aspiring Trainer
Spicy curry only really helps you for 2 turns, and then the burn damage just gets that damage back on in 2 turns. It may be good for things like Galarian Slowbro and other things of that nature. And Galarian Mr. Rime just seems like a filler pokemon V, just to add an extra pokemon v to the set.

ProfesserPopplio

Professional Air Breather

Spicy curry- now there’s a viable option for that slowbro

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Galarian Mr Rime V is fodder for Mew, but it's good fodder. You can search your copies of Power Tablet or Cross Switcher and even an additional ball search. It's pretty damn good, don't know what people are smoking saying it's filler or bad lol. Fusion Strike needs all the bench fodder it can get to get max value out of Genesect. It's also a Galar mon getting a V, so I can't see why the complaints.

List of missing Galar Pokemon without Vs:
- Thievul
- Obstagoon
- Barraskewda
- Perrserker
- Galarian Weezing
- Runerigus
- Frosmoth
- Arctozolt

Missing VMAX:
- Hatterene VMAX
- Melmetal VMAX

GymLdrJesse

Twitter/X @JessePrker
Advanced Member
spicy curry easy 4-of in blissey since its ability lets you heal from special condition. meme deck just got a bit better! :)

Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
Galarian Mr Rime V is fodder for Mew, but it's good fodder. You can search your copies of Power Tablet or Cross Switcher and even an additional ball search. It's pretty damn good, don't know what people are smoking saying it's filler or bad lol. Fusion Strike needs all the bench fodder it can get to get max value out of Genesect. It's also a Galar mon getting a V, so I can't see why the complaints.

List of missing Galar Pokemon without Vs:
- Thievul
- Obstagoon
- Barraskewda
- Perrserker
- Galarian Weezing
- Runerigus
- Frosmoth
- Arctozolt

Missing VMAX:
- Hatterene VMAX
- Melmetal VMAX
That's very awesome how close it is for every Galar Pokemon to get a V. I hope the rest do, but if not, oh well. I can see a Fusion Strike Obstagoon though.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why are all Water Pokèmon V so useful?
Seriously this isn't a bad card.

Igor Pivomar

Aspiring Trainer

2 or 3 Spice Curry + Pokémon Center Lady = 140~180 hp healed without burn
Dracozolt VMax is more alive than never

bear.1020

Aspiring Trainer

bruh who dookie'd in your cereal? its fine they dont need to make game breaking cards all the time. if you had nothing good to say dont even bother commenting at all