Organizer Name: Tymon Martindale

Location or Business: Classic Center
Address Line 1: Grand Hall South
Address Line 2: 300 North Thomas St
City: Athens
Province/State: Georgia
Postal/Zip Code: 30601

Admission: FREE!!!
Details: This year we are going to a 2-day format and you won't want to miss this event. We'll have the main TCG swiss rounds on Saturday and Masters Top Cut for TCG as well as a Video Game Regional tournament on Sunday!!! You will need you own 60 card deck. Please remember your damage counters, plus burn or poison markers if you deck requires them. Registration Begins at 8:30 AM. You must be in line by 9:45AM to avoid a 1st round loss. We will have Door Prizes and other fun Pokémon items. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

*Info copied from Pokemon.com

I might be there but if I am I'm the 6'0" (or was 5'9"? I can't remember) guy in Master's who will be wearing all his badges on his shirt (but only if I have time to put them on) and has light brown glasses that are always dirty. I'll be carrying a laptop case full of Pokemon cards with league patches on it. (also my name is Brenton for those of you who want to shout my name to get my attention :p) I have dark brown hair and kind of have an English accent. (even though I'm American)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I hardly look 17, I look like I might be 15 or 16.

King Arceus said:
That makes two PokéBeach members that won a division that I know of.

who won what devision? Seniors ended early enough (Around 10) that i didn't have to worry about spending another nigh and was just able to drive back to Savannah instead, so I didn't stay for the top 16 of masters.

Darkurii said:
who won what devision? Seniors ended early enough (Around 10) that i didn't have to worry about spending another nigh and was just able to drive back to Savannah instead, so I didn't stay for the top 16 of masters.

Matryoshka won Seniors at the Midwest Regionals.

My team, Team KO, was there. You guys may have saw us. We had the black t-shirts that said "Year of the Dragon."

Back