(FUTURE ULP) Dawn Wings Necrozma Deck Help

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
Hey pokemon players, I am thinking about building a Dawn Wings Necrozma GX deck in the future. does anyone have an idea on a good effective decklist?

TBH Dawn Wings isn't really a good card. If it sees play, it will just be for the Invasion Ability. If you want though, you could probably make a fun deck based around Lunala-GX with a tech Dawn Wings for the Ability and GX attack. That would look something like this:

Pokémon (15):

2x Lunala-GX
2x Lunala (Guardians Rising)
2x Cosmoem
4x Cosmog
1x Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX
3x Tapu Lele-GX
1x Alolan Vulpix

Trainers (33):

3x Sycamore
3x Cynthia
3x N
1x Skyla
2x Brigette
3x Guzma
4x Ultra Ball
2x Field Blower
4x Max Potion
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Choice Band
4x Rare Candy

Energy (12):

12x Psychic Energy

Something with Nhilego and Dawn Wings would be good because you can poison both actives I think then just Invasion to remove the effect with the set up Dawn Wings and attack for KO

Dawn Wings isn't a great card, but use Gekki's list if you do build it.

Moved thread from the Deck Garage to the Competitive Play forum, because the OP is asking for a list, not providing their own and asking for feedback~

It is useful for its ability, if you have an attacker (like Ho-oh EX) that has a high damage attack that "can't use that attack next turn" and needs benched to attack again. Played against someone this weekend who Had Ho-oh ex and Kiawe'd first turn and had a DW Necroz on the bench with a float stone. By turn 2 he was hitting me for 180 consistently.

Also useful for Golisopod decks.

Back