• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Future: Turbo Earthquake (Whiscash / Eeveelutions)

[ Sopapo ]

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16
  • 4 Barboach PRC [39/160]
  • 4 Whiscash PRC [41/160]
  • 3 Eevee AOR [63/98]
  • 2 Flareon AOR [13/98]
  • 1 Jolteon AOR [26/98]
  • 2 Mr. Mime BREAKthrough [97/162]
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 30
  • 2 Blacksmith
  • 2 Wally
  • 2 Giovanni's Scheme
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Skyla
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Switch
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 2 Vs Seeker
  • 2 Dive Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Rough Seas
Energy: 14
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy
  • 2 Rainbow Energy
  • 4 Fire Energy
  • 6 Water Energy

Strategy:

Well, this deck consist in basically in charge Whiscash as fast as possible, with Mr. Mime we prevent the damage made by Whiscash to our bench and Jolteon with Flareon they give us a great type coverage, with the possibility of making up 260 damage points to enemies Pokémon with weakness.

Hi [ Sopapo ]!

So after looking at your deck here are some of the possible issues I noticed with the deck.

Energy: You're energy is basically everywhere. While I understand what you're trying to do, you don't need such a high energy count to achieve what your wanting.

Draw Engine: You're draw engine is very scare and won't run very smoothly in my opinion. You're running unnecessary support like Skyla and Hex Maniac as they do little to support your deck. You're spreading your engine way to thin to be consistent.

Search Support: Search Support is the same way, it's very thin and wont help very much as you're running super low counts of things.

Out of everything, honestly I feel like your Pokémon line is actually more solid than anything else.

Here's how I'd adjust this deck a bit:

Pokémon: 18
  • Barboach: 4
  • Whiscash: 4
  • Eevee: 3
  • Flareon: 2
  • Jolteon : 1
  • Mr. Mime: 2
  • Shaymin EX: 2
Support: 32
  • Professor Sycamore: 4
  • Professor Birch's Observations: 3
  • Giovanni's Plans: 2
  • Lysandre: 2
  • Bridgett: 1
  • Ultra Ball: 4
  • Training Center: 3
  • Trainers' Mail: 3
  • Muscle Band: 3
  • Level Ball: 2
  • Switch: 2
  • Energy Retrieval 2
  • Escape Rope: 1
Energy: 10
  • Double Colorless Energy: 4
  • Water Energy: 6

Bridgett is a great supporter in my opinion for this deck as it allows you to get Barboach, Eevee, and Mr. Mime out of your deck early game and help you set up a little easier.

Training Center is one I opted for because Rough Seas wont do much for you in my opinion, this gives Whiscash 140HP which makes it a little more solid than before. Another great card would be Faded Town as it damages Mega Pokémon.

Shaymin EX as much as I wish we didn't need this card sometimes, it'll help speed this deck up substantially. Giving you a fresh six cards when your hand is low and unable to use a Supporter. Always a good card to have.

Energy Retrieval is another important card as it helps get energy back from the discard a bit easier, allowing Whiscash to power up more easily.

I hope this helps! Good luck and have fun!

I also concur with almost all of @SilverSilent comments. In addition, I'd also suggest you incorporate at least 2 VS seeker to allow you to recover and reuse discarded Supporters. For example, consider these deck changes too (based upon the revised deck above):
-1 Ultra Ball - 3 should be sufficient, IMO, given the strong card-draw support (Shaymin EX and Sycamores and PBOs), Bridgette, and 2 Level Balls
-1 Trainer's Mail - 2 should be quite sufficient, IMO

+2 VS Seeker
I hope you find these comments helpful.

Back