Future Suggestion

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Maybe once Diamond and Pearl come out, we could have a topic under Gaming Discussion or General Pokemon discussion for putting up friend codes and organizing online battles. I'm assuming that 90% of the people here will get Diamond and Pearl, and it would be really cool to have so many friend codes. Also, since you could trade through Wifi, it would vastly increase your trading power.

Just a thought.

[ChanseyMaster]

ofcourse we will (right, WPM?)
well, would be cool to beat all of you miserable members
tongue8lh.gif

he' saying that he'll beat everone here at PB with his pokemon team, seems like good old spam to me

and I'm not really going to play to win, just to have fun, people who will play with mewtwo, rayquaza, kyogre, groudon ,and our 2 new legendaries or another super-team against everyone here at PB are just lame, they are what will take away the fun of online battles

We should have a seprate sub forum for D/P.:)

im not spaming ill say probably that i might be the best.
But if we do a tournament then good luck to all.

I hope we get a sub forum for D/P because once it comes out every one will be raving how awesome it is and what pokemon they have.:) The forums will be hot for a week if there is not one made.:)

I cant wait I hope I have some good battles and I hope there is a forum made for diamond and pearl.

Yeah, we could get a lot of organized play going. Probably no super Pokemon allowed. (Is Deoxys or Registeel a super Pokemon? I love 'dem guys)

[ChanseyMaster]

ShadowX said:
I cant wait I hope I have some good battles and I hope there is a forum made for diamond and pearl.

Actually you made a good point because this forum needs an online battle forum and it will draw more people and visitors too and it will make the site more popular too.:)

EDIT online game battles not card battles but keep the card one.:)

I thought you are not allowed to have more than 1 account here. How did he get discovered? We are getting off topic so answer this one but no farther after this one.:)

That'd be so cool, we could even organise special types of matches. Anyone who has played pokemon staduim 1 or 2 will get what I mean :)

And who's up for starting an elite four? lol

Oh, and chanseymaster, I think Registeel is ok. In the games Deoxys is considered a super pokemon, but I think he's actually pretty cack, so... lol

The ones which are considered too strong are: Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Mew, Celibi (no idea why..), and Jirachi. Apparently Latias and Latios are ok if they dont have soul dew on them, but I still think they're too powerful -.-

RE:  Future Suggestion

bacon-boy said:
That'd be so cool, we could even organise special types of matches. Anyone who has played pokemon staduim 1 or 2 will get what I mean :)

And who's up for starting an elite four? lol

Oh, and chanseymaster, I think Registeel is ok. In the games Deoxys is considered a super pokemon, but I think he's actually pretty cack, so... lol

The ones which are considered too strong are: Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Mew, Celibi (no idea why..), and Jirachi. Apparently Latias and Latios are ok if they dont have soul dew on them, but I still think they're too powerful -.-
purple: those aren't really super-stats pokemon, they have 100 base stat of each, a lot of pokemon have a lot more

red: yeah, those are what I meant above, they have super-stats and super movepools, everyone can get them (if you have the right game, and except deoxys), they are just not fair, also, registeel is a super-stats pokemon, and has a good movepool, should be in there

that's my opinion
and I think you can use one, if you really trained it to be good and not to be a super-pokemon, or if it's your fave pokemon, cause it has to be fun

also, we should have categories like:
lv5 (really fun, I mean it, I used to have RK9 lv5, wigglytuff lv5 and chansey lv5, was really fun)
lv50- (for the starters)
lv75- (for the more advanced)
lv100 (for the best)

oh, and I'll be elite4 psychic, but that's a long time from now, is it? well, I'm getting the jap version, so only a month or 2-3

oh, for the uber ones I was going by the pokemon not allowed in the orre collisuem on XD, mew celibi and Jirachi aren't allowed there... Maybe having one Legendary per team should be the limit.

I was thinking of stuff like...

the petit cup (Unevolved pokemon only, and there's a height/weight restriction... stuff like mew isnt allowed either)

the prime cup (Anything goes, including Ubers)

A lvl 5 cup, like you said CM.

the non-legendary cup. (anything goes, apart from ubers)

Classic cup? 1st gen pokemon only, but that probably won't work.

Blah, they need better names I know lol any other ideas and stuff?

RE:  Future Suggestion

bacon-boy said:
oh, for the uber ones I was going by the pokemon not allowed in the orre collisuem on XD, mew celibi and Jirachi aren't allowed there... Maybe having one Legendary per team should be the limit.

I was thinking of stuff like...

the petit cup (Unevolved pokemon only, and there's a height/weight restriction... stuff like mew isnt allowed either)

the prime cup (Anything goes, including Ubers)

A lvl 5 cup, like you said CM.

the non-legendary cup. (anything goes, apart from ubers)

Classic cup? 1st gen pokemon only, but that probably won't work.

Blah, they need better names I know lol any other ideas and stuff?
uber cup: ubers only :D

everything goes: duh

physical cup, special cup: maybe

anyone have other ideas

bacon-boy said:

Yeah I hope it is made because I might play it if I have time.:)

Back