• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Future: Reposte (Sigilyph / Crobat)

Draaka

Aspiring Trainer
Here is a random thought that is occurring to me, it's not a finished decklist although feel free to refine and repost it here with your ideas.

Strategy: I figure if Mienshoa can reliably play 10-16 focus sash a game why can't you do the same with bursting balloon?

Pokémon:
  • 4 Sigilyph (breakpoint)
  • 4-3-3 Crobat
  • 2 Gengar EX
  • 3 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Giovani's Scheme
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 AZ
  • 1 Teammates
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Eco Arm
  • 4 Bursting Balloon
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 4 Puzzle of Time
  • 4 Roller Skates
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy:
  • 5 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

a few energy, not sure how many but likely only four or five at most, heavy dimension valley use means sigilyph, bats and gengar's first attack is free if you can win the stadium war.

Like I said this isn't a proper list, just an idea.

List of breakpoint cards can be found here, I don't know how to do the spoiler HTML and don't want to just post em incase someone is avoiding seeing the set.

http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/01/full-breakpoint-set-list

Back