• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Future Meta- Sylveon GX/EspeonGX

NJ Pokemaster

Aspiring Trainer
New deck idea I've been thinking about since they announced Sylveon gx. I believe that Espeon GX will be it's best partner due to the fact it can confuse and divide GX to set up knock outs. My Sylveon was always great to me during vs battles online ORAS, now its time for it's GX card to shine ;-) GO TEAM EEVEE

Pokes- 14
4- Eevee SUM
2- Espeon GX SUM
3- Sylveon GX Guardians
3- Wobbuffet GEN
1- Oranguru SUM
1- Tapu Lele GX

Trainers- 35
4- Professor Sycamore
2- N
2- Lysandre
1- Olympia
1- Pokemon Center Lady
4- VS Seeker
3- Trainers' Mail
4- Ultra Ball
1- Nest Ball
1- Field Blower
1- Rescue Stretcher
1- Escape Rope
2- Float stone
2- Assault Vest
3- Fairy Drop
3- Fairy Garden

Energy- 11
4- Fairy
3- Pyschic
4- Double Colorless

Assuming VS seeker and trainers' mail doesn't rotate.... but if they did what would you guys add?

Last edited:
Id say
-1 assault vest
-1 trainers mail
- Fairy drop or PCL

+1 Vaporion
+1 Jolteon
+1 Flareon

also id move rescue stretcher out for super rod cus its energy and pokemon
maybe take one of the fairy garden for rough seas in case u use jolteon or vaporeon
This is my personal opinion for type matchups

Last edited:
Won't Wobbuffet's Bide Barricade Ability hinder your setup (Eevee's Energy Evolution Ability) and supplemental card-draw support (Oranguru's Instruct Ability) when it's active? That could disrupt you more than your opponent...

In my umbreon wobb deck that's happened but I can usually get a float stone on wobbly but in that deck I usually run three so may have to take an L and manually evolve

With decidueye volcanion and shaymin set-up(yay rotation) still rampant it's the only way to slow them down so u can set up your board. Float stones and Olympia help switch out

Back