• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format (Future) Frozen Frogs- Glaceon GX/Greninja GX

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Pokemon- 18
4 Eevee SUM
3 Galceon GX ULP
3 Froakie BKP
3 Frogadier FLI
3 Greninja GX FLI
2 Tapu Lele GX

Items-18
4 Ultra Ball
3 Devolution Spray
4 Aqua Patch
3 Choice Band
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Special Charge

Supporters- 12
3 Professor Sycamore
3 Guzma
3 N
3 Cynthia

Energy- 12
4 DCE
8 Water

The idea is to use Greninja GX and Frogadiers abilities to spread damage onto your opponents pokemon, and Glaceon Turns of their abilities. Then use frost bullet to get big KO’s

I feel Aqua Patch is pretty worthless in this list. I suggest you up the frogs count and Rescue Stretcher count. as well as Field Blowers, too.

Pokemon- 18
4 Eevee SUM
3 Galceon GX ULP
3 Froakie BKP
3 Frogadier FLI
3 Greninja GX FLI
2 Tapu Lele GX

Items-18
4 Ultra Ball
3 Devolution Spray
4 Aqua Patch
3 Choice Band
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Special Charge

Supporters- 12
3 Professor Sycamore
3 Guzma
3 N
3 Cynthia

Energy- 12
4 DCE
8 Water

The idea is to use Greninja GX and Frogadiers abilities to spread damage onto your opponents pokemon, and Glaceon Turns of their abilities. Then use frost bullet to get big KO’s
Looks good, but I think you should cut Special Charge for a Volcanion Prism Star. It's a one prize attacker, it helps with Aqua Patch, and it's Ability is annoying.

I feel Aqua Patch is pretty worthless in this list. I suggest you up the frogs count and Rescue Stretcher count. as well as Field Blowers, too.
I beg to differ, as it allows you to power up a glaceon in 1 turn, as well as it is a good energy recovery option.

I'd say glaceon shutting off most abilities will make it so setting up wont be so difficulut. With the pressure of Frogadier and greninja spreading damage, you won't be in such a hurry, optimally you'd want eevee in the active to start, then water to evolve and your opponent would be stuck.
I think this deck will see some play, can't wait to see the other cards we get to pair it with.

I think that this deck definatley needs wake
But it also needs space...

So, a couple of things i want/need to fit: wake, float stone and volcanion Prism. The problem is space, and I need to know what to cut.

I’m wondering whether Greninja is a better attacker than Glaceon in this list and whether I should change the list to reflect that. Help would be appreciated!

I’m wondering whether Greninja is a better attacker than Glaceon in this list and whether I should change the list to reflect that. Help would be appreciated!

Since Glaceon needs to be the active for it's ability, not having it as your main attacker wouldn't make much sense. Unless of course you only want to disrupt your opponent long enough for you to get set up. Then again Glaceon with float stone could be good.. Attack with Greninja, shuffle it back, then promote Glaceon for your opponents turn. rinse and repeat!

Interesting strategy, so far I was thinking of using Glaceon/Greninja to spread damage and then bring in Espeon Ex to clean up the game, but this could also work.

I'm not convinced that Greninja GX is THE partner for Glaceon GX but it's worth trying out. I think that Glaceon/Ninetales or Glaceon Disruption is going to end up being the Glaceon deck to run after Forbidden Light is dropped.

I'd go -4 Aqua Patch, -1 Eevee, -1 Sycamore, -1 N, +1 Water, +1 Espeon EX, +1 Choice Band, +4 Float Stone,

Since Glaceon needs to be the active for it's ability, not having it as your main attacker wouldn't make much sense. Unless of course you only want to disrupt your opponent long enough for you to get set up. Then again Glaceon with float stone could be good.. Attack with Greninja, shuffle it back, then promote Glaceon for your opponents turn. rinse and repeat!
You use the attack of Greninja to Hit-and-run into Glaceon :p

Another spanner in the works for you, why no Brooklet Hill to stream your Froakie, and lack of draw in Octillery (or even Alolan Sandslash can sync with Glaceon in a pinch)

to be honest, I think it is a hard choice between Glaceon Gx and Alolan Nintales. However, I would prefer A-Nintales because the vulpix can help me search my Frogadier and Greninja GX out and the retreat cost is lesser than Glaceon Gx.
If we play Glaceon GX, the resorces will be limited as we need eevee to evolved in round 1 and the placing of the energies are limited.

Back