• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (Future) Charizard

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 21
4x Charmander GEN
2x Charmeleon GEN
3x Charizard SM7?
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
2x Ho-oh GX BUS
1x Shining Celebi SM-P
3x Volcanion STS
2x Remoraid BKT
2x Octillery BKT

Trainer: 31
3x Guzma
2x Brigette
1x Kiawe
2x Professor Sycamore
3x N
3x Cynthia
2x Rare Candy
3x Choice Band
2x Field Blower
2x Scorched Earth
4x Ultra Ball
2x Float Stone
2x Super Rod

Energy:
6x Fire Energy
2x Burning Energy

What is the point of Ho-Oh GX? Its GX cant grab zard, and its attacks are more expensive, not to mention that it gives up 2 prizes. Also, I dont find shining celebi to be that great, as charmeleons attack cost is the same as zards, and even if you get lucky with charmander, thats once and a while.

What is the point of Ho-Oh GX? Its GX cant grab zard, and its attacks are more expensive, not to mention that it gives up 2 prizes. Also, I dont find shining celebi to be that great, as charmeleons attack cost is the same as zards, and even if you get lucky with charmander, thats once and a while.
Ho-oh can be a powerful attacker. But I think I'll cut them. Celebi is to attack with "Playful" or "Call for Support" if I need to (usually if I don't have enough energy).

So I'm thinking for charizard you got go all in with kiawe onto ho-oh then wishful baton will hopefully work and go to charizard from their you get manual attachments. I don't think it will be good cuz for me tools like baton never work but it's probably the only way charizard can be playful cuz kiawe onto character is to easy for lele to knock out

So I'm thinking for charizard you got go all in with kiawe onto ho-oh then wishful baton will hopefully work and go to charizard from their you get manual attachments. I don't think it will be good cuz for me tools like baton never work but it's probably the only way charizard can be playful cuz kiawe onto character is to easy for lele to knock out
I'm so confused on what you're trying to say

short version charizard/ho-oh with kiawe and wishfull baton is better than the rage idea people seem to be going with

i only had one typo Character was supposed to be Charmander
I'm mainly including Celebi in case I need it, it's not my main strat

Here's how I see this deck lineup of main-ish cards important for strat.

4x Charmander
4x Charizard
2-3x Ho Oh GX
2-3x Tapu Lele GX

Options:
2-2 Zoroark GX Line?
Reasoning for Zoro is just so you can get rid of Charmanders' sitting in your hand, and if you dead draw one, you can discard it draw 2, no other reason to include zoro.

Nothing else for Pokemon.

4x Rare Candy
4x Kiawe
4x Ultra Ball
2x Skyla (If you need a Clutch Rare Candy)
1-2x Mallow (Ehhh)
1-2x Lady (AKA: New Fisherman)

This is what I suggest you add in for trainers, although some you have already which is great.

In case you pondered the option, DONT add Volcanion EX simply because if your opponent has 4 or 5 GX's in play you'll be hitting for 250-280 damage anyway, so it's not completely necessary to be hitting for 300+ for giggles.

Here's how I see this deck lineup of main-ish cards important for strat.

4x Charmander
4x Charizard
2-3x Ho Oh GX
2-3x Tapu Lele GX

Options:
2-2 Zoroark GX Line?
Reasoning for Zoro is just so you can get rid of Charmanders' sitting in your hand, and if you dead draw one, you can discard it draw 2, no other reason to include zoro.

Nothing else for Pokemon.

4x Rare Candy
4x Kiawe
4x Ultra Ball
2x Skyla (If you need a Clutch Rare Candy)
1-2x Mallow (Ehhh)
1-2x Lady (AKA: New Fisherman)

This is what I suggest you add in for trainers, although some you have already which is great.

In case you pondered the option, DONT add Volcanion EX simply because if your opponent has 4 or 5 GX's in play you'll be hitting for 250-280 damage anyway, so it's not completely necessary to be hitting for 300+ for giggles.
Zard's not a basic so Volc EX wouldn't work anyway :/. Also I prefer a 2/2 split on candies and stage 1s. Lastly, why run Lady?

Zard's not a basic so Volc EX wouldn't work anyway :/. Also I prefer a 2/2 split on candies and stage 1s. Lastly, why run Lady?

A: Mills are a thing, getting back energy from the discard pile can be clutch at times.

If you don't have a basic Volc in play to turbo energies, Using Lady to get back energies can be kinda nice.
I've tested thus deck with my friends today literally once I saw the article, so I've learned a bit.

A: Mills are a thing, getting back energy from the discard pile can be clutch at times.

If you don't have a basic Volc in play to turbo energies, Using Lady to get back energies can be kinda nice.
I've tested thus deck with my friends today literally once I saw the article, so I've learned a bit.
Lady is from the deck...

Back