'Furious Fists' Elite Trainer Deck Shield Tins + Elite Trainer Box! [5/19]

I still use the three I managed to pick up. And while the sleeves are illegal per se, matching them gives me the nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside. :)

Those tins were awesome. They even had stickers! Anyways, looks like I'll be purchasing these. I've seen a couple people with something of this sort regarding the separate dice compartment and so I think it's neat that a Pokemon product has something similar to it now.

These tins and the trainer box pretty cool! I'm going to have to track these down. Especially since I seem to have started a Mega Charizard X collection...

Wow. Pokegym did a poll on this and one of the questions was "would you buy this product from pokemon if it included sleeves, a few packs, and a tin to hold your deck and dice for 10 dollars?" I said yes to that and I guess someone from Pokemon saw the poll results and made it a product! So cool!

Woah, I didn't actually expect that survey to turn anything out so fast. Looking forward to the tins.

Not too surprised about the appearance of the Mega Lucario box. The tins were a bit more of a surprise, I'll probably end up getting them.

I hope 60 or more *sleeved cards* actually fit in the tin unlike the deck boxes that are packed with theme decks.

Elbow said:
Wow. Pokegym did a poll on this and one of the questions was "would you buy this product from pokemon if it included sleeves, a few packs, and a tin to hold your deck and dice for 10 dollars?" I said yes to that and I guess someone from Pokemon saw the poll results and made it a product! So cool!

The guy in charge of determining the products (ExoByte) was the one who made the topic.

I love that they're making more Pokemon deck tins, but the art is (as said above) just not the best. I think someone needs to realize that too much simplicity is boring and repetitive.

Back