funny

do you think this is funny?

• yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
The one thing I do know is that this is in the wrong forum. If this becomes too spammy, I'll lock it.

->Moving<-

That's the same thing as trying to breed a Wonder Guard Spiritomb. It won't happen. Even Mew won't learn both moves. Besides, you spelled it wrong.

articuno1508 said:
That's the same thing as trying to breed a Wonder Guard Spiritomb. It won't happen. Even Mew won't learn both moves. Besides, you spelled it wrong.
It could by using XD I know because i've check bt yet to do it

That would be cool...

Or you could pull a Beast Wars and there wouldnt be a need to Transform. You are Transmetal. 1337.

Liam:D said:
I thought wouldnt it be funny if you nicknamed your ditto optimas
and taught it transform and roll out XD

Post deleted. If what you say is not going to be respectful of others, please do not post it at all! ~DRK176

well its cleaver. Its funny in a pun sort of way. Like you you said it in a joke like
whey was the ditto named optimus prime. and the punch line was because It can transform and roll out. I would chucle but niot give it a full lol. Id give you a lc

Steel Pokemon Master said:
well its cleaver. Its funny in a pun sort of way. Like you you said it in a joke like
whey was the ditto named optimus prime. and the punch line was because It can transform and roll out. I would chucle but niot give it a full lol. Id give you a lc

It would only be funny if he could learn rollout which he can't mew can by the use of xd

Steel Pokemon Master said:

fare enough

Back