funniest thing since Scizor EX

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
Golem uses megaton rock for 40 while having buffer peice attached.

60 damage reduced!!!

what do you guys think

Instead of reducing 60 damage, he should just OHKO the opponent. >_> Probably more effective. Stallers aren't that good in Pokemon, me thinks.

Cheating. Anyways, stalling is bad?? Hmmmz, I guess meg d is terrible then, since it can only swing for 60. :/ Jeeze, 130 hp and minus 40 is nasty. Idk what game your playing, but more time then not in pokemon, the longer your active lasts, the better, even if its not getting alot of kos.

Quick question, does Golem place the effect on the defending pokemon or on itself? If on itself, it might be useful to use it as a killing blow. If not, its Meganium all over again.

If you can't kill the opponent then 40 and 60 reduce is still good. Or is you want to spread just use its bomber attack

DarkLegendaryEX said:
I notice you all have effort value. How do you get them?

I think you get them by posting lots of messages or mabey starting a new thread.

Meganium d has the better "protective" attack since it only requires 2 Energy to use vs. 4 for Golem's Megaton Rock. Speed is key these days.

RunningWithScizors said:
Meganium d has the better "protective" attack since it only requires 2 Energy to use vs. 4 for Golem's Megaton Rock. Speed is key these days.
No. Speed is definately not the name of the game now. Speedy decks have gained some new cards, but stage 2 decks will be showing up to a cities near you.

Back