Help [Fun] Imakuni? Deck: What Are the Best Songs?

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Oh boy, I hope I'm in the right section for this.

Okay. I'm in the process of accumulating the components for an Imakuni? themed deck that features 4 Imakuni?'s Doduo and take the deck to a Pokémon League within the next couple months (once my daughter has a firm handle in the rules and can remember to draw every turn).

In preparation, I'm looking for songs that would be the most fun to utilize while using Imakuni's Doduo. I don't have the best knowledge of what is out there, so I'm asking the forum collective on what music would create the most hilarity at a League?

Off the top of my head:

They Might Be Giants - Minimum Wage

Beyonce - Single Ladies

Any help is greatly appreciated!

From a strategic standpoint, you'd want to keep the songs short and simple. Mainly because it will definitely make you lose focus if you have to sing a song, but also because the damage is done AFTER the song is over, so if you're singing a 6 minute song your opponent will have time to react.

As for hilarity, not completely sure. Single Ladies is not a bad choice to be honest.

From a strategic standpoint, you'd want to keep the songs short and simple. Mainly because it will definitely make you lose focus if you have to sing a song, but also because the damage is done AFTER the song is over, so if you're singing a 6 minute song your opponent will have time to react.

As for hilarity, not completely sure. Single Ladies is not a bad choice to be honest.

I was going to keep each song under a minute anyway. Just enough to get the intro and memorable chorus in there.

Back