Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has revealed complete images of our Celebrations products! Previously, the promo cards were hidden.
We can see Dark Sylveon V, Lance’s Charizard V, Dragapult V (previously revealed), Zacian LV.X (previously revealed), Pikachu V-UNION, Pikachu V, and Pikachu VMAX.

25th_Celebrations_Collection_Dark_Sylveon_EN-4070x3654-0a400d4-copy-300x269.jpg

25th_Celebrations_Collection_Dark_Sylveon_Front_EN-4147x3073-f1aacfc-copy-300x222.jpg

25th_Celebrations_Collection_Charizard_EN-4070x3654-0a400d4-copy-300x269.jpg

25th_Celebrations_Collection_Charizard_Front_EN-4147x3073-f1aacfc-copy-300x222.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Zeeman

Pachirisu is the cutest
Text is still too small to see if these will be tournament legal. Darn. It's so close on the Dragapult

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
If I'm able to find these, my wallet is going to suffer. I really need all of these promos. I think bringing back these old mechanics (even if they aren't tournament legal) is the coolest way to celebrate the history of the card game.

I just noticed the Dark Sylveon isn't dual type. A little bit of a bummer, but otherwise interesting.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
OVERPRINT THESE PLEASE :(
Its not just THIS set that will be overprinted. TPCI will probably be reprinting virtually every SWSH era Pokémon TCG product for months. I mean, a large percentage of all Pokémon TCG products are in the hands of scalpers, so everyone will be eager to buy whatever reprint runs TPCI is able to release, with the result that TPCI will probably flood the market with all the products that have been scalped during the pandemic. Then scalpers will be forced to liquidate their stashes of scalped products, which will flood the market again. This will most likely cause the floor to drop out underneath the prices of individual cards, and the results will be ideal for both those who open sealed product and collect individual cards.
It will probably take a while, but, after all, TPCI is a business, and the primary objective of any business (this goes without saying) is to MAKE A PROFIT. With the demand for, say, Shining Fates still being about as high as it was when the set first released, there is no reason for TPCI to NOT reprint large quantities of Shining Fates. TPCI WILL do everything in its power to create the supply needed to satisfy the demand.

Zeeman

Pachirisu is the cutest
I dont see why it wouldn't be as they look to be sword and shield era black star promos
Could you imagine trying to explain like 10 new (returning) card mechanics to casual players all released in the same set? Would be a nightmare. I wish hope they will be legal, but I strongly doubt it.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Glad to finally have images of Dark Sylveon and Lance's Charizard! TPCi does seem to be doing better with printing the past two sets... Things still aren't normal (and there's an overabundance of Battle Academy boxes at my Target), but I can only hope that they're printing this and Evolving Skies like crazy.

Also, although it's is a bit late saying this and it's off topic, I'm glad to see Pokebeach up and running again. Thank you, @Water Pokémon Master and everyone who helps with Pokebeach! I've been around for nearly 10 years now. One thing stuck out to me about the post regarding the hack. I'm sure it's not mentioned very often, but I actually have used Pokebeach as a sort of history/archive website, and I'm sure others have too. It's been a wealth of information over the years, and I know it will continue to be in the future!

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I think there's a good chance none of the promos are going to be tournament legal. The only reason I say that is because "Prime" isn't really a mechanic per sé. Because of that, there isn't a real reason why Dragapult would be banned from tournament play outside of "just because." Play-wise, there is no functional difference between a Dragapult Prime and any other Dragapult.

Granted, since Dark Sylveon V and Lance's Charizard V are V's... maybe that will allow them to skirt by? Odd since "Dark" and "Trainer's" pokémon ARE old mechanics not present in the current run of the TCG... Would they ban Light Toxtricity but keep Dark Sylveon V? It's weird.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I think there's a good chance none of the promos are going to be tournament legal. The only reason I say that is because "Prime" isn't really a mechanic per sé. Because of that, there isn't a real reason why Dragapult would be banned from tournament play outside of "just because." Play-wise, there is no functional difference between a Dragapult Prime and any other Dragapult.

Granted, since Dark Sylveon V and Lance's Charizard V are V's... maybe that will allow them to skirt by? Odd since "Dark" and "Trainer's" pokémon ARE old mechanics not present in the current run of the TCG... Would they ban Light Toxtricity but keep Dark Sylveon V? It's weird.
The fact that Pikachu V-UNION is a promo makes it less likely that every card will be illegal (well, technically it makes it impossible since that card is legal but you know what I mean). I think it's only the cards styled like old cards that won't be legal.

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Text is still too small to see if these will be tournament legal. Darn. It's so close on the Dragapult
It's visible now with the newest picture. It says on the bottom border ''this card cannot be used at official tournaments''

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I'm guessing that Pikachu VMAX was initially planned to release in that Pikachu v shining fates box considering the promo number in comparison

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed Lance's Charizard is not the VS Series Lance's Charizard

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
So are we going to have the pikachu 25 logo as oppose to the 25th anniversary stamp like in Japan? Please tell me that is not the case. If it is, then I am not interested. When I saw the Japanese Venusaur base set, that was exactly what I want. Logically, it would be better if the pikachu logo be as a set logo rather than on the artwork.