Full Art Tulip from “Future Flash”

Charizard ex 223 from Obsidian Flames is already a pop 300 in a PSA 10. Charizard GX from Burning Shadows is currently a pop 810 in a PSA 10 as of writing this. There is just so much more SV out there. Things aren’t really the same anymore, so it’s hard to use past patterns to justify current investments like that.
I respect your opinion. By no means am I saying it's the same. I am merely telling this commenter that the rude comment wasn't necessary. There was a time where the BS Rainbow Zard was just $500 in a PSA 10. It was a different landscape then but time will tell how these awful print runs affect PSA pricing. Take care!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Remember what happened
last time this poem was used?

Anyways, let's maintain civility and consider that Naoki Saito is to Supporters what Mitsuhiro Arita is to Charizard - one of the very best artists for their specific kind of card!

Why are half the commenters so juvenile and obnoxious when others are raising legitimate concerns about scalpers in this specific tcg/industry lmao, people are allowed to be passionate in their hobbies.

Why are half the commenters so juvenile and obnoxious when others are raising legitimate concerns about scalpers in this specific tcg/industry lmao, people are allowed to be passionate in their hobbies.
It is always morally correct to take every opportunity to mention scalpers and dunk on them, it's just that it's a dead horse that's been taking a TON of beatings lately. However, we shouldn't be barred from using a defibrillator to give that horse another spark of life every time. Some of these commenters have just heard it all before, I don't blame anyone for being crabby about it. Just remember that there's a definitive line between being crabby and being hurtful towards other users!

Back