Full Art Tulip from “Future Flash”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The full art print of Tulip has been revealed from the Japanese sets Ancient Roar and Future Flash, which release in Japan on October 27th. We expect most cards from these sets to be incorporated into Paradox Rift, our November set.
Tulip – Trainer
Supporter
Put up to 4 in any combination of [P] Pokémon and Basic [P] Energy cards from your discard pile into your hand.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Continue reading...

Are people even into Tulip like that? She's my favorite of the Paldea leaders but I rarely see anyone even talk about her compared to Iono, Larry, Grusha....

Female character? Naoki Saito?? Somewhat decent playability???

This might be worth a look into...

Are people even into Tulip like that? She's my favorite of the Paldea leaders but I rarely see anyone even talk about her compared to Iono, Larry, Grusha....
I say Tulip's been busting her moves on the runway just as much as Elesa and Nessa before her, she could use some more love!

There isn't even a single $150 card in SV.

Stop talking nonsense.
When I see comments like this I'm compelled to reply. You are aware that print quality in the SV era is quite possibly the worst it has EVER been. Do you recall another time in recent Pokémon history when quality was this bad? Burning Shadows! What card in Burning Shadows is EXTREMELY valuable in a PSA 10? Charizard! You got it! What do you think is going to happen as product dries up for these SV sets and the PSA 10s in existence are sparse and, well... Are the only ones out there in a PSA 10? You got it! Prices are going to increase! Don't be rude to other users and don't make me sign in here again to educate you

When I see comments like this I'm compelled to reply. You are aware that print quality in the SV era is quite possibly the worst it has EVER been. Do you recall another time in recent Pokémon history when quality was this bad? Burning Shadows! What card in Burning Shadows is EXTREMELY valuable in a PSA 10? Charizard! You got it! What do you think is going to happen as product dries up for these SV sets and the PSA 10s in existence are sparse and, well... Are the only ones out there in a PSA 10? You got it! Prices are going to increase! Don't be rude to other users and don't make me sign in here again to educate you

And since when the population or prices of PSA10s and those of regular non-graded cards are one and the same? Graded cards are a completely different story, different market, etc. Also, get off your pretentious high horse, jesus...

Charizard ex 223 from Obsidian Flames is already a pop 300 in a PSA 10. Charizard GX from Burning Shadows is currently a pop 810 in a PSA 10 as of writing this. There is just so much more SV out there. Things aren’t really the same anymore, so it’s hard to use past patterns to justify current investments like that.

And since when the population or prices of PSA10s and those of regular non-graded cards are one and the same? Graded cards are a completely different story, different market, etc. Also, get off your pretentious high horse, jesus...
Have you ever noticed how this comment section behaves. Ever since 2019 came along it has become the most juvenile thing I've ever seen. No one on this platform should be running their mouths quite like they do. It's so apparent to all of those that read but don't contribute that most, if not all, of you have no idea what you're talking about. Unchecked you correct and ridicule other commenters acting as if you're some authority. It's sickening really but it's really just a microcosm of how the world has become. Keep the comments peaceful and don't ridicule other commenters. There are a lot of us that choose to keep quiet because it's not really worth our time. WaterMaster surely agrees. Have some dignity.

Back