JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The full art print of Ting-Lu ex and the Illustration Rare print of Heracross from SV2D Clay Burst were revealed!
Keep an eye on PokeBeach as the rest of the secret rares from these sets will be revealed later this week!
We recently translated all of the cards from Snow Hazard and Clay Burst. Most of the cards from Triplet Beat and Snow Hazard and Clay Burst will combine to form our Paldea Evolved set on June 9th.

9FD3DE01-21EF-4B89-88FC-15AF0192FC14-143x200.jpeg

BDCA7857-9942-442C-BB52-D236DAAE3C0E-144x200.jpeg

Continue reading...

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
Ting-lu looks about as interrested as I am in these 3D renders with a 30 second photoshop background.
I am curious if the heracross one might be part of an art-series, since it is so off center with a vast hole of nothing where the street is.
These full arts and golds should have gone the way of the Rainbows, very few people seem to like them and nobody is really happy to pull them. The gold cards in VSTAR Universe/Crown Zenith are how they should be - actual artwork.

Porygonbail

Aspiring Trainer
These full arts and golds should have gone the way of the Rainbows, very few people seem to like them and nobody is really happy to pull them. The gold cards in VSTAR Universe/Crown Zenith are how they should be - actual artwork.
Agreed. I cant really say anything on account of actually pulling a gold, cause all the golds I pulled so far have been energies X,D and I simply can not be bothered to be hyped about those.

Gibleguy

Aspiring Trainer
I don't mind the full arts honestly...

then again I did enjoy the rainbows

BugBoyInaButterflyExhibit

Aspiring Trainer

Some of the full arts are cool, but it's so few that it really makes it pointless. Never understood why they didn't make them similar to the trainer full arts; fun render, some background, but not nearly as complex as the SAs or SARs.

I like the golds better, but I assume it's just cause they're gold. Kinda glad they haven't started making more like the ones in VSTAR Universe because I couldn't afford it for every set. They should at least keep doing them for all the special sets.

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
I actually kind of like both the gold and full arts. I hated rainbows and gold trainer cards, as well as the massive amount of secret rares, but with only two or three gold pokemon per set, I actually really like them. I think if everything were as cool as illustration rares, then the illustration rares wouldn't be as special. And at least the full arts are better than in sun and moon!

Latios717

Aspiring Trainer
I actually kind of like both the gold and full arts. I hated rainbows and gold trainer cards, as well as the massive amount of secret rares, but with only two or three gold pokemon per set, I actually really like them. I think if everything were as cool as illustration rares, then the illustration rares wouldn't be as special. And at least the full arts are better than in sun and moon!
I also hated the rainbows but really like the gold and full arts. The full arts in SwSh era were actually a huge upgrade from SuMo and were really fun to collect. When SwSh came out and I pulled my first full art I was like "holy crap, this is so much cooler than SuMo".

Pokemon1982

Aspiring Trainer
Nah. I'm glad they buffed the pull-rate to 2 per box. They were annoying when you bought a box and all you got was a full art. As bonuses to the guaranteed gold and alt art, I'm fine with them. Plus they look nice in binder spreads. Looks like a character select screen.

EspeonMaster

Aspiring Trainer
I hear you on this. For me it really depends. Full art Magnezone ex? Cool pose, intimidating. But then yes, cards like this Ting-lu ex are not great.

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Agreed. I've had issues with the lazy cgi cards for a while but they've sucked all the ass since BW. Of course I'm generally opposed to the half the set is secret rares thing they've been doing for a while now, but at least the illustration rares are well pretty to look at