Wi-Fi Trades FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit Darkrai!

I still want to trade, but can't right now. I have 1 eevee, but can clone it, but it has to be for something good, because it will take alot of time to clone 4 shiny eevee. Hiro, I don't know what I want, but we'll see, APA: I don't have a mew, but i do have Regigigas if you need it.

Ok people. I finally got wifi, but really don't want to trade for eevee's as it takes forever to clone them. I have plenty of Feebas if you need one, and I can get a chikorita.

RE: FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit D

Hey FR now that you can trade again...

From your wanted list, I can give you a Shiny Cubone {Adamant}, Bagon {Adamant} - Holding Toxic Orb -, Misdreavus {Dusk Stone}, Murkrow {Dusk Stone}.

I want your Shiny Metagross and your Shiny Charizard. What do you think?

I want:
female shiny eevee's with Adamant, Modest, and Jolly natures. Must be un-hacked or glitched. Cloned is okay, I just don't preffer it. An EV trained shiny female Leafeon and Glaceon would be nice also.

I have:
Mismagius,Honchrow,Toxicroak (pokemon i need for sinnoh dex)
almost all johto, kanto, and Hoenn pokemon
charmander squirtle bulbasaur and all the others
TOXIC ORB
the power item that ups SP.ATK
Dubious Disk, must have good trade in return.
Dusk Stone-same as Dubious Disk
Shiny Rapidash
A soon-to-be-cloned shiny Kingdra
oh and as soon as you get the legit movie Darkrai, I will offer for that too
oh and if you get a shiny female or male feebas let me know

I have all hoenn and kanto starters, and one jhoto starter (your choice!!), and entie.

can you trade any or all for a shiny eevee

I have a adament larvitar with a speed characteristic Egg moves dragon dance and outrage.

Would you trade it for a shiny because I consider it to be valueable.

Spirit of Mew: That sounds like a good trade, but why would I want a speedy T-tar, they are slow lards!

Flygon Ruler said:
Spirit of Mew: That sounds like a good trade, but why would I want a speedy T-tar, they are slow lards!

The larvitar is adament nature but has a speed characteristic I have other adaments with different characteristics but I ev trained mine in speen and it is faster than weavile.

rioulu_ranger: No, but thanks for the offer
Spirit of Mew: Ok.
Bastion: What do you have that is worth it?
Collidingdragons: Ok. What do you want? Please not a shiny!

Back