Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Definitely Maybe!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Eww!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • You sick son of a...

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
If your going to disect an Frog then why don't you just disect any animal I mean they're exattley the same unless the lungs and if you're percifiicley learning about Frogs. But I think that many people think that's it's ok well in my opinion I think that it's perfecttly fine :D

Raising the frogs to be killed is wrong as well. Think about, the frogs don't know they're being raised for that purpose. It's not like that makes them any more deserving to die, they still are in pain when they're killed. Put yourself in the frogs place. You would have your little frog life and be completely unaware that you were to be killed. It's like being born to be on death row.

Xander said:
The frogs they use are raised specifically for this reason. These frogs are meant to die and be dissected.

The frogs are STILL animals and shouldn't have to die for US to study them.

I dissected a frog in 7th grade, and it smelled really bad. Also each person had only 1 glove to touch the frog with(stinkin cutbacks).
ANYWAYS I think it's perfectly fine because what else are we goin 2 open up inside of to see what is inside of animals. you get personal experience with this that could help you if you take things like anatomy or biology.

For all those who think I'm a heartles (censored). You're right! but honestly, think about it, they're already dead. Do you want their dead body to rot in the storage? And if we released all the ones scheduled for dissection, we'd be upsetting the ecosystem. how many frogs on your doorstep would it take onn your doorstep 'til you realizd their's a problem? Besides it's the "circle of life..."
So if we didn't kill them, another animal would. Would you like to see that?

Almost every once living creature is dissected for some reason or another. Be that, research, lab data, or just plain further knowledge, it's a plain fact, and despite the people against it, it will never change. We wouldn't be in this century without dissections and data from them.

dmaster out.

Vergere said:
DogMaster40 said:
Everything is meant to die. You can't make an amimal live forever, so why not let it be of some use to humans after it dies?

It didn't sound like that was the way he meant it. If so, fine.
It wasn't his point I was proving. I was trying to disprove your point.

banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
Raising the frogs to be killed is wrong as well. Think about, the frogs don't know they're being raised for that purpose. It's not like that makes them any more deserving to die, they still are in pain when they're killed. Put yourself in the frogs place. You would have your little frog life and be completely unaware that you were to be killed. It's like being born to be on death row.

Again, everything dies at some point. Now think about it, while the frogs are being raised, they have a constant food source, and they don't have to worry about predators. I don't know about you, but I'd rather live my life for a decent amount of time before being killed. And as for your "they don't know they're going to die" point, do me a favor and look into your crystal ball and tell me when you are going to die. What's that? You don't know? Guess what? No one else here knows either!

Amt said:
Xander said:
The frogs they use are raised specifically for this reason. These frogs are meant to die and be dissected.

The frogs are STILL animals and shouldn't have to die for US to study them.

How else are we going to study them? I don't think being cut up while they're alive would be very pleasent.

i agree with the fact that dissecting a frog is a completely useless lesson in life. What do you learn from doing it?

I also agree with the fact that they're already dead, so you might as well cut them up before you toss em out :p (Otherwise, they'd have died for nothing xD)

From me being a person who LOVES catching frogs at my friend's house, I would say, don't dissect them. I mean think of how many frogs are killed with this "experiment" in schools. Save the Frogs!

Funny_Frog04.jpg

they should teach kids how to dissect their teachers...

now THAT's a valuable lesson :p

Thats a cool picture

Yea I think the frogs should take over our school and get armys of flies to Disect the teacher and then learn about the human body xD

I think that it should be allowed if the frogs died of natural causes, but killing frogs just to cut them up is kind of pointless.

People should dissect frogs that died of NATURAL CAUSES so we aren't murdering tens of thousands of frogs just to cut them up. Give the frogs who died naturally a legacy by teaching the students about biology in anphiboans that are not bioengienered to die. If schools can't do that, then justt use a standard Power Point slide and dissect 1 frog instead of 4 million.
SAVE THE FROGS!!!!!!!

ditto_rules said:
People should dissect frogs that died of NATURAL CAUSES so we aren't murdering tens of thousands of frogs just to cut them up. Give the frogs who died naturally a legacy by teaching the students about biology in anphiboans that are not bioengienered to die. If schools can't do that, then justt use a standard Power Point slide and dissect 1 frog instead of 4 million.
SAVE THE FROGS!!!!!!!

It's really not murder...

I hope that you don't ever eat meat that didn't die of a natural cause while we're at it. >_>

I really don't think they should dissect Frogs, And if they do, at least let people choose if they want to do it or not to stop...you know, being sick.

Well, frogs are being wasted when we dissect them and meat is not wasted because weuse it to fuel are bodies. Still, frogs should not be killed for us to dissect them and let their bodies and energy decompose in a dump. Think about how many Politoed you will be saving!!!!

Back