Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New full art versions of “Friends in Sinnoh” and “Friends in Hisui” have been revealed from Japan’s VSTAR Universe! The cards will become part of our Crown Zenith set when it begins to release on January 20th.

Sinnoh-Friends-145x200.jpg

Hisui-Friends-143x200.jpg

The regular cards from the set were revealed a few days ago.
The rest of VSTAR Universe‘s secret rares should leak by next week, so stay tuned!
Here are the secret rares revealed so far, including the new “Art Rare” and “Super Art Rare” cards.

gallery-ar-card-1-143x200.png

Continue reading...

EmmaTheBest

Aspiring Trainer
Would be nice to see a Friends in Unova with Cheren & Bianca or Kalos with Shauna, Tierno & Trevor. 😁👀
The only good part of the probably-rushed-and-externally-developed-on-the-cheap remake of BW we're likely to see in three years or less. That, and Legends Kyurem I guess. ...And Pokemon Sleep, which was actually a rework of the Dream World this whole time. Yes, you heard it first from me.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
The only good part of the probably-rushed-and-externally-developed-on-the-cheap remake of BW we're likely to see in three years or less. That, and Legends Kyurem I guess. ...And Pokemon Sleep, which was actually a rework of the Dream World this whole time. Yes, you heard it first from me.
Pokemon Sleep sounds exciting.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I legitimately can't wait to see if they go through with Legends: Kyurem, because I will rip off my pants and pee in my mouth when we finally, FINALLY get an Original Dragon card.