Friday, Site Suggestions

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Ooh! You should do an artist chat forum! Then we could argue whether Ken Sugimori is better than Atsuko Nishida, or give Mitsuhiro Arita tips, or.... (fades out)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Friday, Site Suggestions

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ooh! You should do an artist chat forum! Then we could argue whether Ken Sugimori is better than Atsuko Nishida, or give Mitsuhiro Arita tips, or.... (fades out)
ofcourse Ken is the best, but I would really like an artist review forum, we would need a review of every artist, even the old ones.
"starts on a new review :p*

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
Ok heres what i think needs to be done...(these are in no order)
fill in all the missing scans from the sets that you allready have some of

make set list and scans for the unreleased japanese sets like miracle crystal. It would also be cool if you did the same for older sets and them decks from japan that we never got like vs. web etc.

Fill in the missing theme decks... EX battle stadium/ex master trainer kit,
ex trainer kit, ex trainer kit 2.

Make english set list and scans of the following
wizard promos (include a section of unreleased japanese promos)
nintendo set (include a section of unreleased japanese promos)
southern islands
pop 1 2 & 3
ex trainer kit 1 &2 (there should be in the set list too because they contain some cards that were never released else where)

get rid of the silly errors that you put in the list so you know if people steal your list, it just makes you site look like it has false info. and if someone really wanted to steal your list than they would just change them.

known error list would also be nice

i can help with the promo list i think i have a 100% correct list of all the promos from english and all the "nintendo" promos from japan that we are missing.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
Well...It's great you have a wide range of time...Abuse it well. =D

Anyways...I would love it if you put Promo scans..WotC and Wizards. I got a wide range of Promos...I think I can help a lil.
Also...Don't forget about the chatroom people suggested...Might be cool to have one.

Good luck!
cya.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
wait a minute you have a month of school left WOW im sorry i get out next week:D
and i only have lists of the promos not scans but my list have every vairent of every card

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
actually a search bar is good, for newbies

i really like the layout (HTML):

Abhorsen Edit: Heard of the "Edit" button? Dont double post

sdp

Aspiring Trainer
Every link opening up to a new window?

Incredibly annoying, might aswell add hundreds of Pop up ads, you are scaring more users by doing that than getting more 'hits'.

its basic web design.

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
how did shadowsong put that you are a buterfree thing on the post i know how to get it put ido not know how to put it in the post.

B_F edit: You're not contributing anything to the topic - heck, this post has nothing to do with the topic. You put the [*img]image url[*/img] tags without the *s in your sig, to put an image in your sig. But anyway, don't spam. Read the rules.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
Well, I was thinking of having the missing Team Magma/Aqua, Neo, and Base style blanks. (You'd get a lot more experienced fakers on the forum, I think at the moment it's just me and Cascade. No offense if I missed you, it weren't deliberate)

masterryanx

N
Personally I'd like to see older set scans. Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, Neo ect. also Nintendo and WotC blackstar promo scans. I'm only missing about 4 WotC promos and I have quite a few Nintendo ones so I may be able to help... ;)

Kamekaze_man

Aspiring Trainer
Personally I'd like to see older set scans. Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, Neo ect. also Nintendo and WotC blackstar promo scans. I'm only missing about 4 WotC promos and I have quite a few Nintendo ones so I may be able to help...

I completely aggree, Also tie up the loose ends in UF and HP.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
well, i would like to see the scans for the original team rocket cards, Ex Dragon, and Legendary Collection. also, maybe you can put the promos up here. i don't see a page for them. i can tell you the list of all the promos though mail

dragonite07

Live life. Be happy. Eat good food.
Something I think would be really neat is if you could put the subscribed threads on the control panel.  It would speed up the process for me for sure because the first thing I do when I get on is check to see If I have any replies.

And NEW LOGO.   :D

PokeGuru

The loneliest hobo...
Good to finally see a redesign. =D

My demands, I mean, requests (=P) are as follows
-Fill in the blanks in some of the sets - some of the scans missing for some sets.
-Upload the RS-on scans (there are still a lot of cards in those sets that have been reprinted for today's format - e.g. old RC, TVR, LPS, that sorta thing)
-(most important) RELAX! You don't need to work UNPAID for us all summer!
-(slightly less important) Get more D/P info!

chazmander

No-Face
RE:  Friday, Site Suggestions

sdp said:
Every link opening up to a new window?

Incredibly annoying, might aswell add hundreds of Pop up ads, you are scaring more users by doing that than getting more 'hits'.

its basic web design.

i think its great that every link opens a new window cos then once im done with it i can just delete it and carry reading the other stuff.

chazmander

No-Face
also why dont you change the pokebeach forums logo and pictures. its kinda boring nw seeing charizard and the lot every time i come on here.