Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

Strike!

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I can definitely live with the new VA's, 9/10. I enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon special too. It was a refreshing change for the Pokemon anime. Will they be doing any more episodes?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
this SHOULD be said: Wobbufett did an offencive attack, that's just... WOW, a wobbu using tackle, who could ever imagine that ...

anyways, squirtle seems like a happy poke, funny how they make an anime-spin-off based on a game-spin-off :d

bacon

!!!!!
Wobby used tackle? o_O

If they did that, they might as well make Dugtrio use fly, or regice use fireblast.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those new episodes were awesome and I liked the mystery dungeon episode where the 3 starter pokemon saved pikachu and the others from skarmory. That was cool and some of the pokemon had voices from pevious episodes of pokemon too.:)

Strike!

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

bacon-boy said:
Wobby used tackle? o_O

If they did that, they might as well make Dugtrio use fly, or regice use fireblast.

Maybe it was using struggle.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
It looked like head butt to me.:)

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Revie

Wobby didn't actually use an attack. It just rammed the cage.

XD375

Moderator (Just Kidding)
So, will we Canadians/anywhere else that doesn't have BF yet be seeing Sweet Baby James anytime soon?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Revie

Charizardian said:
MD's Pikachu's Voice RAWKED. Oh, and British Mind-Controlled Skarmory FTW!

He is fefering to the fact that his forums got hacked because he had episodes in his forums without hosting with a plugin of somesort but he should be ok now.:)