Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

Well, I can definitely live with the new VA's, 9/10. I enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon special too. It was a refreshing change for the Pokemon anime. Will they be doing any more episodes?

this SHOULD be said: Wobbufett did an offencive attack, that's just... WOW, a wobbu using tackle, who could ever imagine that ...

anyways, squirtle seems like a happy poke, funny how they make an anime-spin-off based on a game-spin-off :d

Wobby used tackle? o_O

If they did that, they might as well make Dugtrio use fly, or regice use fireblast.

Those new episodes were awesome and I liked the mystery dungeon episode where the 3 starter pokemon saved pikachu and the others from skarmory. That was cool and some of the pokemon had voices from pevious episodes of pokemon too.:)

RE:  Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

bacon-boy said:
Wobby used tackle? o_O

If they did that, they might as well make Dugtrio use fly, or regice use fireblast.

Maybe it was using struggle.

It looked like head butt to me.:)

RE: Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Revie

Wobby didn't actually use an attack. It just rammed the cage.

So, will we Canadians/anywhere else that doesn't have BF yet be seeing Sweet Baby James anytime soon?

RE: Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Revie

Charizardian said:
MD's Pikachu's Voice RAWKED. Oh, and British Mind-Controlled Skarmory FTW!

He is fefering to the fact that his forums got hacked because he had episodes in his forums without hosting with a plugin of somesort but he should be ok now.:)

Back