Friday, 9/1, EX Dragon Frontiers

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Sweet Booster PAcks! They looks Great, especially the Salamence one. Can't wait to get one. November 8th? CAN'T WAIT!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
-_- OMG, just another booster pack I'll force myself to collect
the artwork is great, but you can't see a lot of it, CG is not even officially released and you have that already, GJ

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet sounds like it will be a good set and I can't wait to see the card scans and set list too.:)

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE:  Friday, 9/1, EX Dragon Frontiers

uchihasasuke said:
the fact that they're all deltas made me sick, too many deltas already.

i hear that. But none the less still probly gonna be a sweet set. Cant wait for it to come out!

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
uchihasasuke said:
the fact that they're all deltas made me sick, too many deltas already.
From a collector's point of view, I'd rather Deltas then just more of the same old. I didn't buy a single pack from Expedition, Aquapolis or Skyridge (well, that was also because the sets were way too huge and some of the art was junk). What point was there to it? I already had the Pokemon, it was just more of the same. Delta at least provides a bit of variety, and also messes with typings (steel types weak to colorless? wtf?).

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Here’s something that's puzzling me. It say's that there is two legendary pokemon*'s.the only *'s in the Japanese set were charizard and mew now its common knowledge that charizard isn't a legendary so it make's me wonder three thing's is there a mistake in the ad, no charizard* in the English set or have they added another *pokemon.