Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
RE: Friday, 6/23, Thirteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

first, the problems with your internet, there are defenatly people that hate pokemon out there. now to the cards, Milotic i think will be played alot. i knew that holon shrine would have another effect other than just giving them no weakness, it would be too good. Feraligatr's body is like garyados delta from hp but without the fact that you need a holon stadium. Hermit is really good, flip two prizes then draw two cards i think thats just amazing. cant wait for this set but have to wait for Cg first.:p

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Dude, some of these cards I want to just marry!

I hope Feraligatr has some good lower stages to it. It could make a great build-a-monster deck.

Milotic is just amazing. If it doesn't have a pidgeot clause, it could be the new pidgeot in terms of popularity.

Hey, a rayquaza I like! LC to snipe anything for 30 and if it has a poke-body or power, 60? THAT'S INSANE!

This set looks good!

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
δ Rayquaza-ex and δ Latias-ex look broken beyond belief. δ Rayquaza-ex would destroy decks that rely on PokéPowers / PokéBodies, and δ Latias-ex would crush many things early game. I like the artwork for δ Rayquaza-ex, though. It will be extremely tough trying to find ways to compete with these cards. They make Scizor-ex look pale in comparison. I'm going to have to find a way to destroy these cards if people start playing them like crazy...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Glad you got your internet back WPM and if you decide to get comcast you will have better service as well as 100 megs per second but I warn you it is pricy about $43 per month but it is worth it if you want to take up on the idea ok.:) Anyway those scans are awesome and I hope they are in the next TCG set or the one after this one but we will have to wait and see.:)

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
tropius and ninetales? Awesome!

delta mantine, hmmmmmmm. . . . . .
*coughcoughtamantacoughcoughdebutcoughcough*

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow... this set is looking AWSOME!!

Delta Pokemon are mad cool now ^_^

I'm lovin' it...

Can't wait to see more...

If only I can get my hands on those EX's and stuff...

Peace...

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

pokemunkulys said:
delta mantine, hmmmmmmm. . . . . .
*coughcoughtamantacoughcoughdebutcoughcough*
For future generation Pokemon, with the exception of promos here and there (like the bazillion or so Lucarios), they don't make any series debuts until in a complete set of the new generation.

As the card art fanatic, I'm fond of what I can make out of Cyndaquil D and Xatu D.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like all the pokemon and I wish I had them all.:) WPM the imahes don't load fully and I think they need to be rescanned or something.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wow, I would spy on all great sites that have something against PB

I can't wait for the mew*, and I'm so glad that holon shrine isn't as broken as we taught, cause it stops metanite instead of helping it.

and, those lati@s are SUPER, latilock is finally getting somewhere, I just knew (check last news page) that latios would have something to do with retreat cost, but 2 energies/turn with latias is just great, I can see a deck coming: 8x Lai@s ex 4x Lati@s HP and 4x Lati@s DS

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Raquaza has a second attack that (from I have seen) costs (L)(L)(C).
Don't know the effect but at least it is not Energy hungry like the DX one.

Holon Shrine+Sceptile=BIG trouble for Gardevior d and Metanite.

There is already some completely broken stuff in OD, how many cards do we have now?

ismole3

Steven Advice-DIE:P
This Tropius d will be useful against gradevoir.
and exs! exs was gre great!!

And T-tar was brilliant.

cant wait long for this version.

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Heh, this is the best news on PB for a long time....
This set is something special!!
The set is EVIL, muaahah...
The scans are great!

Emm, when will you putt the new layout on?