Friday, 4/13, Wi-Fi League, IGN Reviews D/P, Write Articles Here, New Scans

RE: Friday, 4/13,  Wi-Fi League, IGN Reviews D/P, Write Articles Here, New Scans

Friday the 13th... and nothing bad has happened to the laptop? Amazing!

The article thing is a good idea, maybe you could have a weekly/monthly competition and the best article is the one which gets its place on the front page. Not that I have anything to rant about, come to think of it.

RE: Friday, 4/13,  Wi-Fi League, IGN Reviews D/P, Write Articles Here, New Scans

lol. Bad luck from friday the 13th must be canceling out WPM's usual bad luck.

You might want to change how you do the articles so there won't be a huge overflow... Of course, not that many people would take the time to make a well written article... lol. People sure are lazy these days.

By the way, the league looks like it will be great!

Wow, those cards sure sound great! I could listen to them for hours.
Not that I believe in Friday the 13th, but I'd stay away from my laptop if I were you ;)
I wonder how many people are actually willing to write an article about something like that, I'd prefer talking to a bot :F

I might try it. Depends on if I can get the router.

Arcanine out.

The Wi-Fi league looks great. I would join, but I'm waiting for it to come out over here (England).
Also, if I can think of anything to write about, I might end up writing an article, but I have no idea what to complain about. I look forward to seeing what people will write about.

Eh, I don't believe in Friday the 13th but I just thought I'd say, so far, I've been pretty lucky today...

Anyway, I can't wait for the scans, and I hope you get lot of rant submissions WPM, I looking forward to this, it should be interesting!

One of my friends actualy had a surgery the 13th, hope he's OK...

Its great that the wi-fi leagues doing good, and I'm looking forward to those card scans!

I got amazing luck on the 13th,strange.....
AS:Hope your friend is alright.

my friday the 13th was pretty good.. i cant wait for the wi-fi league!! i will definately join!

Uh oh, maybe it wasn't a good idea. The spam rate seems to have gone through the roof, has anyone else noticed this?

And no, not just on the wifi threads, everywhere in general.

bacon-boy said:
Uh oh, maybe it wasn't a good idea. The spam rate seems to have gone through the roof, has anyone else noticed this?

And no, not just on the wifi threads, everywhere in general.

I noticed as well... I'm not sure what to think about it though... =/

ya i just joined and it looks like itll be freakin' sweet

Friday the 13th was also the day that the motorcycles always go to port dover in Ontario Canada and have a festival and they do it every time the 13th is on a Friday. I can't wait until Diamond and pearl now because there is only 5 more days until it is released and not to mention the movie on CN this Friday at 8pm PST/EST 7c.:)

i think that power keepers will be ofuscated by DP cause DP weakness and resistance is a lot better than what is played now
XD

I will write an article if I have time next week. I am waiting for the release of Diamond and Pearl (I live in Italy) and then I will Join.

Back