Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I adore manaphy, seeing this picture makes me believe he's really the next Mew, after celebi and jirachi, manaphy!!!
I can't wait for Diamond and pearl,
I'm waiting for 2007

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Shining Alakazam looks awesome. Its the first shining psychic-type, and Celebi is the first shining grass-type.

They have been continuing with the δ-types for quite a while now. Normally, the Dark-type monsters (Dark in their names) appear in a set, disappear, and then reappear later. Light-type monsters have only appeared in one set. I would like it if when they introduce a new game mechanic that they keep it for a while. Such has been the case with POKéMON-ex, shining POKéMON, new elements (Darkness, Metal), and a few other things.

I am interested in seeing how this set turns out once all the translations are complete. Some of the POKéMON-ex, like Shiftry and Blaziken have been turning out nicely so far.

Water POKéMON Master, you are doing a great job so far with your coverage of the Miracle Crystal set, and all other expansions that have been released. I am glad to see that this site is beginning to become similar to what I consider to be the future version of Nick15's Pokémon Aaah!

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Wait, wait.  Espeon* is the first shining Psychic type.  Treecko* is the first shining Grass type.

Looks like Tauros is the next Plusle. And Shiftry-ex, the next oppresively good deck. =P

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Holy Star said:
Wait, wait. Espeon* is the first shining Psychic type. Treecko* is the first shining Grass type.

Doh. You are definitely right about the Shining Treecko. However, Espeon, along with the other Shining Eeveeevolutions were never released in the USA (yet). It's quite a shame.

Well, if Mantine's pre-evo has been announced, I wouldn't be shocked if there is a pre-evo form for Skarmory. Skarmory and Mantine are generally grouped together. Where Mantine appeared in Gold, Skarmory appeared in Silver. Their defense stats are also opposites of each other. I wonder what moves these pre-evo's will have that their original counterparts don't have.

Yeah, Shiftry-ex will be absolutely savage with Cursed Stone. Its likely to stop people from playing POKé-POWER intensive decks. Although, Battle Frontier shuts down Shiftry. People will probably just play counter-gyms, though. I really hope it doesn't turn into an overplayed archetype, though.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
With everything else listed there, and with the ability to hit Benched Pokemon, I'm afraid it might.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Its a damn parrot! T.T

I was wondering why Fearow had only 60 HP.. now I know. x.x
Rocket's Persian non-ex. Wow.

Jirachi ex has possibilities. Against most decks, that's 2 for 50.. evilness...

Kingler's second attack just doesn't seem right. Play Energy Root/Curse Powder/Fluffy and suddenly, on top of that, it does 3 for 80? That's just mean...

And we have our new Safeguard and Overzealous. Neither of which are bad, but both are inferior to their predecessors...

And now I know why Sceppy ex - delta only needed 2 energy. No powers and extra energy cost for exes? That's tight.

The Shiftry is evil. Power punishment, plus an easy 50 anywhere, for 2?! Not to mention ANOTHER 3 for 70..

Swampert has possibilities. I love the power.. it's like attacking from the bench.. but the attack is kinda meh.

And Tauros looks like the next Minun, except with a good power.

All in all.. looks like I'm buying next to no Holon Phantom, unless it contains Miracle Crystal. X3

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Alot of those Ex's are quite good. Delcatty isnt as good as everyone thinks though. It's an alright card but not broken. I quite like Shiftry and Exploud is good. I cant wait for the trainers now, they're the next thing that will affect how we play the game.

bullet_seedot68

Aspiring Trainer
Yes!!!!!!SHIFTRY EX! And it's not that bad. Did anyone notice that Kingler is holding a 'Miracle Crystal' and that Blastoise is breaking some apart?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
The Spoilers are great. I like the trainers, especially Memory Berry since Ex's can (supposedly) use it. Seal Crystal is also a cool card and Crystal Beach will change the game ALOT. Think about DRE, Boost, Holon's Mag/Trode/Castform providing nothing but a C energy! I like it alot...

Miracle Crystal is going to be one good set once it's released.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
Thank you for the spoilers, they are great.
Is it just me or the Stage 2 EX Pokemon is getting more broken every set? o_O

cya.

Lucario4ever

Team Galactic Admin
HEY I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR POKEMON RANGER! it was the girl ranger saves a Sentrit and a azurill and marrill and azumarrill take out a fire

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Finally. I have been waiting for this. HE'S BACK. He has not appeared in an EX set since the first 3 sets came out. Now we just need to see him in EX form and then he will be back for sure.:) Those new pokemon are awesome ones and WPM you were right about manaphy because he is pre evolved from mantine.:)

jameslek95

The Ultimate Pokemon Master
Referring to Bangiras Translation, Sceptile Ex does sixty damage for 2 energy and somem more is added for the no. of prize cards your opponent has taken. That is awesome!