Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Delcatty isnt that good, it's not broken. It is NOWHERE near as effective as Feraligatr was back in Unlimited, for the reason that we're missing Professor Oak. There arent many cards which discard things to the discard pile (TV reporter being 1) in the current modified format, so it would be much harder to pull off. Sure, Gyarados* is one, but it would be extremely hard to pull off and once that and/or Delcatty are gone, then you're in trouble and remember, you can only have 1 Gyarados* in your deck.

90HP is alright since it avoids Desert Ruins (which is going to be cycled out anyway), but it is still stopped by Battle Frontier and is vunerable to Cursed Stone. Free Retreat is good but I dont think it would be anything to be heavily worried about. It simply gets eaten by Arcanine ex and many other LM Ex's.

We'll simply have to wait to see the translations of the other Ex's in MC and the trainer variety to see how these cards can be comboed and how well they will work.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I whonder if the Blaziken EX is like the one from Team Magma and Team Aqua. It does 30 for 2 energies and 100 for 4 energies.

pokejonas

Aspiring Trainer
I was a little bit worried. But finally he is here, i cannot believe it. Its a Star, and the scan is great, but is Alakazam the only star or someone is sharing the honor????
Anyway it rocks!!!!

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
New Pokemon added to the update! That fox-like thing is...strange, it's obviously an underwater Pokemon with it's fins, but it reminds me a bit of Tails from Sonic. (So they went from stealing Digimon ideas to Sonic ones eh? Gotta admit, an unexpected move. ;p)

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
WOW is about the best I can come up with.

Seeing Alakazam again is...everyone's prayers answered.

I'm glad to see usable Pokemon* now, it means I'll definitely be happy playing them!

And to you, Godzilla, you can see what Blaziken ex does on the main page.

Personally, if you discarded as little as 15 Energy using Final Shot, you do 350 damage. Then you free retreat w/ Fluffy Berry, use Delcatty ex, and do...150 damage with Riptide, and shuffle them back into your deck. Then free retreat, and do 330 (or more than likely more than 350, seeing how you more than likely shuffled back more than 15 energy when you used riptide).

And even if you start to lose power with Gyrados*, remember: you're doing 350 damage, and that's just through my example. If you play something like 26 energy...then good gracious, you're bound to have at least 15 in your deck. I think it's good, and if it's not, then there's always Flygon-delta + Celebi* + Mewtwo-delta...

-Holy Star

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Now I've seen those 3 new Pokemon... Tamanta is so cute ^^

and Miracle Crystal has good pic!
Someone translate those scans, please... :)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE:  Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

*in Psychology at school, was 10 minutes late :p*

Translations will be coming later today, possibly for the entire set. Please standy by.

Poliwag93

The Closer
I bet theres no abra or kadabra thats why they made it in * form.

Or maybe it wont even be released in the US

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
My my, the 3 new Pokemon (beside Tamanta)...are so..weird.

Those 2 obviously have no relation to any existing Pokemon.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Very, very interesting.
Alakazam is back in what could the TCG's all time high (as a *!), Neo Feraligatr is back in the form of Delcaty EX, Charizard and Sceptile look like some of the most promising Delta's yet and those new Pokemon?
Tamanta is soooo cute, Perappu looks like something from Digimon and Buiezeru looks like Tails from Sonic (*nods at Porygon*).

But I must say, what a set this will be (even if Abra and Kadabra are not in Miracle Crystal).

Oh, and for all the LM Gengar players out there, don't worry about Shiftry EX's Power. When it activates you'll already be dead.

Tyranitar92

TyraniPOW!
In the Miricle Crystal info page there is written that there is going to be 8 exes but with Groudon and Kyogre there are 10. Anyways.....wow this set is going to be SSSSSSSOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Thanks for the pics :)

truk

The Franchise
I've had more translations, but a) too lazy to re-type post.. b) i'm not quite sure on them.

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
Alakazam* - Psychic – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[P] Psychic Selection: Choose a card from your discard pile, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.

[C][C][C] Skill Copy: Discard a Pokemon card from your hand.  Then, choose 1 of that Pokemon’s attacks.  Alakazam* copies all effects of that attack.  If Alakazam* doesn’t have the energy to pay for the attack, Alakazam* can’t use the attack.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Aggron ex - Steel – HP150
Stage 2

Poke Body: Intimidating Armor
If Aggron ex is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Basic Pokemon can’t attack or use any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies.

[C][C][C] Split Bomb: Does 30 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[M][M][C][C] Megahorn: 100 damage.  Aggron ex can’t use Megahorn during your next turn.

Weakness: Fire/Fighting
Resistance: Grass
Retreat: 4

Banette - Psychic – HP70
Stage 1

Poke-Body: Safeguard
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Banette by your opponent’s Pokemon-ex.

[P][C] Night Murmur: 30 damage.  If the Defending Pokemon is a Basic Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness: Darkness
Resistance: Fighting

Blastoise d– Fighting/Steel – HP110
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Shield Veil
Each of your Active Pokemon has no Weakness.

[F][C] Enraged Linear Attack:  Does damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon equal to the number of damage counters on Blastoise.

[M][C][C] Skull Bash:  60 damage.

Weakness: Lightning
Retreat: 3

Camerupt - Fire – HP80
Stage 1

Poke-body: Delta Protector
Damage done to Camerupt by your opponent’s “delta species” Pokemon is reduced by 40.

[R][C] Linear Attack: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[R][C][C] Flare: 50 damage.

Weakness: Water
Retreat: 2

Charizard d – Lightning/Steel – HP120
Stage 2

Poke-Power: Lightning
You can use this power once during your turn, when you play Charizard from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon.  Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of energy cards you find, and attach them to 1 of your Pokemon.  Discard the remaining cards.

[L][M][M][C] Metal Burn: 120 damage.  Discard all Metal Energy attached to Charizard.

Weakness: Water

Delcatty ex - Colorless – HP90
Stage 1

Poke-Power: Limitation
You can use this power once during your turn.  Each player chooses 1 card from his or her hand and discards it.  (You discard first).  You can’t use this power if Delcatty ex is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Upstream: Does 10 damage X the number of Energy Cards in your discard pile.  Then, remove all Energy Cards from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and shuffle them back into your deck.

[C][C][C] Tail Smack: 60 damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Retreat: none

Exploud ex - Colorless – HP150
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Extra Noise
If Exploud ex is your Active Pokemon, in between turns, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon-ex.

[C][C] Derail: 40 damage.  Discard a Special Energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Hyper Tail: 60 damage.  If the Defending Pokemon has any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies, this attack does 60 damage + 20 more damage.

Fearow d - Lightning – HP60
Stage 1

Poke-Power: Delta Sign
You can use this power once during your turn.  Search your deck for a “delta species” Pokemon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand.  Shuffle your deck afterward.  This power can’t be used if Fearow is affected by a Special Condition.  You can’t use more than 1 Delta Sign Poke-Power during your turn.

[L][C] Thrust: 30 damage.

Grumpig - Psychic – HP80
Stage 1

Poke-Body: Thick Fat
Damage done to Grumpig by Fire Pokemon and Water Pokemon is reduced by 30.

[P][P][C] Circular Steps: Does 10 damage for every Pokemon in play, excluding Grumpig.

Jirachi ex - Psychic – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Starlight
If your opponent has any Pokemon-ex or Stage 2 Evolved Pokemon in play, the cost of Jirachi ex’s Shield Beam and Super Psybolt attacks is reduced by 1 [C].

[P][C] Shield Beam: 30 damage.  Your opponent can’t use any Poke-Powers during his or her next turn.

[P][C][C] Super Psybolt: 50 damage.

Weakness: none

Kingler d – Fire/Steel – HP80
Stage 1

[M][C] Body Slam: 30 damage.  Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[R][C][C] Strong Pincer: 40 damage.  If Kingler has any Pokemon Tool cards attached to it, this attack does an additional 40 damage.

Ludicolo d - Fire – HP100
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Overzealous
If your opponent has any Pokemon-ex in play, Ludicolo does an additional 30 damage to each Defending Pokemon.

[R][C] Knock Off: 30 damage.  Discard 1 card from the opponent’s hand without looking.

[R][C][C] Fire Punch: 60 damage.

Luvdisc - Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Favor: Search your deck for a number of Basic Pokemon up to the number of Pokemon your opponent has in play, and put them on your Bench.  Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] Stadium Play: 10 damage.  If you have a Stadium card in play, remove 1 damage counter from each of your Pokemon.  If your opponent has a Stadium card in play, this attack also does 10 damage to each of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Manectric - Lightning – HP80
Stage 1

[L][C] Kick Away: 30 damage.  Switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.  Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.

[L][L][C] Strong Current: 50 damage.  If Manectric has any Pokemon Tool cards attached to it, this attack also does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon-ex.

Resistance: Steel

Mawile - Steel – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Mining: Search your deck for a Trainer card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.  Shuffle your deck afterward.  If the card you chose is a Pokemon Tool card, attach it to 1 of your Pokemon.

[M][C] Bite Off: 20 damage.  If the Defending Pokemon is Pokemon-ex, this attack does 20 damage + 30 more damage.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Grass

Medicham - Fighting – HP80
Stage 1

Poke-Body: Dual Armor
If Medicham has any Psychic Energy attached to it, Medicham is a Psychic type as well as a Fighting type.

[C][C] Confusion:  20 damage.  Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[F][C][C] Sky Uppercut: 50 damage.  Don’t apply Resistance for this attack.

Meditite - Fighting – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[F] Kick: 10 damage.
[C][C] Pure Power: Place 2 damage counters on your opponent’s Pokemon in any way you like.

Pellipper d - Lightning – HP70
Stage 1

Poke-Power: Delta Carry
You can use this power once during your turn, if Pellipper is on your Bench.  Choose 1 of your Active “delta species” Pokemon and switch it with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[L][C] Supersonic: 20 damage.  The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[C][C][C] Wing Attack: 40 damage.

Sceptile ex d - Psychic – HP140
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Extra Liquid
Each player’s Pokemon-ex can’t use any Poke-Powers.  Each player’s Pokemon-ex must pay 1 [C] extra to use its attacks.  You can’t use more than 1 Extra Liquid Poke-Body, even if you have more than 1 Sceptile ex in play.

[P][C] Power Revenge:  Does 60 damage + an additional 10 damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.

Weakness: Fire/Grass
Resistance: Water

Shiftry ex - Darkness – HP140
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Dark Eyes
Whenever 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon uses a Poke-Power, afterwards, place 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

[D][C] Target Attack:  Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.  If that Pokemon already has damage counters on it, this attack does 50 damage instead.

[D][C][C] Slicing Blade: 70 damage.

Weakness: Grass/Fighting
Resistance: Psychic

Swampert ex - Water – HP150
Stage 2

Poke-Power: Energy Recycle
You can use this power once during your turn.  If you use this power, your turn ends immediately.  Search your deck for 3 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.  This power can’t be used if Swampert ex is affected by a Special Condition.

[W][C][C] Ultra Pump: 60 damage.  You may discard 2 cards from your hand.  If you do, this attack does an additional 20 damage, and Swampert ex also does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass

Tauros - Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Emerge Crush
You can use this power once during your turn, when you play Tauros from your hand onto your Bench.  Discard any Stadium card in play.

[C] Call for Family: Search you deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon, show them to your opponent, and put them on your Bench.  Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Horn Attack: 20 damage.

Wigglytuff - Colorless – HP90
Stage 1

Poke-Body: Pacifier
If Wigglytuff is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an attack (even if Wigglytuff is Knocked Out), your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Asleep.

[C] Collect: Draw 3 cards.

[C][C] Pursuit:  Does 30 damage.  If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does an additional 20 damage.

M

Milotic IIDX

OMG SWAMPERT

This looks like it will be quite the set! I like the Delcatty a lot, but just imagine the combos with turn 1 Rare Candied Swampert!

elevandar

the Architect
O my
nothing else to say, but
thanks, too much to take in
lol anyway
thats awsome, seeing so much potential, theres like no bad exs yet, they are all useable in some way shape or form, this is like a first for a set, cept mabe UFO, and the RH seem to be interesting, anyway, THANKS ALOT TO BANGIRAS for all the translations, they are great, and of cource to WPM for geting the scans

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Well, Im hoping they decide to toss in an alakazam set. In ds they had Beldum to metagross and metagross star so who knows. THe set looks awesome, and shiftry is a favorite of mine, so if thats translated right Im gonna be pushing for him in trades. THat otter pokemons pretty cool, as is the musical parrot. Now the pirates of pokemon can have parrots.

A

alakazam9891

I'm happier than happy. I haven't used an Alakazam since the original TR set (didn't get back into the game till R/S so I missed the Aquapolia one) and I'll trade almost ANYTHING for this. =D

Neo man

Reminiscing about the 4 Neo sets
La la la... in my opinion, Clefable from the Jungle Set was the best card ever created. It's metrenome let you copy an attack without needing the energy (and all for 1 energy!!!) or needing to discard anything. I also think the best EX card ever is Feraligatr EX, from Unseen Forces. It's sore spot attack is practically guaranteed to double on the next turn, dealing 140, then 280, then 350, and so on. NO POKEMON can survive that. Tell me if I'm wrong, but don't even bother e-mailing me. That e-mail adress is bogus. Oh, by the way, see that I have no stupid quote below my posts. Can't stand 'em. I would have an avatar, but I just joined a few days ago when I was INFURIATED by the webmaster's stupid posts about hating Algebra 2. I love Algebra 2!
[align=right]Looking to be the most controversial forums member ever, Neo Man is signing off!

Oddish196

Aspiring Trainer
Cause WPM hasn't added, the baby mantine is called Tamanta
That parrot is called Perappu
and Buizeru is the weasel.

And the bigger picture is below.
[attachment=71]
Notice what i added WPM :cool:

Also, cries in happiness for Shiftry ex. (shame there won't be a oddish ex :()

Attachments

• 03_movie9.jpg
    03_movie9.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 122