Friday, 3/23, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Podcast Tonight

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
hey WPM if its PST then how r we east costers gonna talk it will be !2:30 am here!!! I can't stay up that late!!!

BTW Pokemon RAnger is soo awsome, i'm recording the entire movie on dvd!!!

masterryanx

N
NO WAY!!!

Wide screen, Toho logo??!! You're kidding!! This is the best news I've heard in a while! I wonder if they'll keep the song from the end credits and the Japanese fanart. *ponders*

PloKoon

Aspiring Trainer
I just saw the ranger movie(at 4:00 pm), I have really weird direc tv... Anyways, cant wait to talk on the podcast, I'll be there!

masterryanx

N
Loved the movie. PUSA handled it very well. It's too bad that CN had to cut out the ending song, I only heard about the first second of it (sounded like it was in English) before it cut off the sound sped up the ending scene and started the movie over in a tiny screen next to the credits. Also, It seems as though Manaphy's voice was dubbed over by PUSA, either that or the producers made two versions of Manaphy's lines one for the original and one to send to America.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Whatever, the reason, i luved the movie very excited, i even conivnced my parents to watch & them seemed to enjoy it, especially the climactic ending(no spoilers:p)

AS for the podcast can't wait to hear it;)

EDIt: I just read the saturday news, will the new recording be at 6:00 pm PST on Saturday the 24th or Sunday the 25th????

ANd to clarify the PODCAST for me will be at 10:00pm EST, correct??

masterryanx

N
=P Sunday? There's no way I can make that... In the future WPM, unless you just totally screw up, keep the podcasts on Fridays (unless it's over the summer) As Friday is the only day I'm ever availible because I'll usually be doing homework the rest of the weekend.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I actually haven't posted on this forum in probably at least 6 months, although I'm coming back because I'm actually interested in participating in the podcast. I couldn't have done it last night because I was babysitting, so this change is perfect for me. It's not entirely 100% certain I can participate, so I'll check in shortly beforehand. Quick question, though - Are the call-ins to discuss the movie, or merely to ask a quick question? Because I'm mainly interested in the former.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I saw the movie and it was the best one ever made since pokemon the first movie and it was also the longest movie made by far and it had awesome graphics but the graphics of the characters were a bit dull.:)

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
I JUST saw the movie after I TVo-ed it and never went home (ti'll today), and I honestly must say the movie was good dispite the lack of battling.
I still don't understand what everyone's beef with Manaphy is