Friday, 3/10, Flygon from EX Holon Phantoms

wishirulz the king of delta

Aspiring Trainer
elyorchh said:
i read 128....
me too
darkrayquaza said:
theyll add some of the japanese promos in it like unseen forces they put lugia from the japanese pokepark i think
And i saw the logo and it had Mewtwo
nah it all depends what the number on flygon is
jade said:
108/118 Mew ex
109/118 Mightyena ex
110/118 Gyarados *
111/118 Mewtwo *
112/118 Pikachu *
<<<< that would soooo suck

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
The number issue reminds me of a certain Bayleaf...lol Also brings back thoughts on Espeon ex. (110 or 170)

From my view, I see 118. I think the illusion is if you over-analyze it, you start to see 2s and 3s...

On the other hand, while we all look at this Flygon for the number...let's not forget that this is THE FIRST ENGLISH SCAN OF HOLON PHANTOMS!!!

So yeah...that's a plus at least.

i love xd001

The Evil Dood
that flygon is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Hmm, yeh true. Desert Ruins might be reprinted. Alot of other cards which had such an impact like it did were reprinted, like Candy.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
They reprint cards because they're good. That's the only reason. Candy has been reprinted 3 times I think. Why? Because it's good and keeps being cycled out. Desert Ruins will be cycled out after Worlds and since it's popular then it may be reprinted.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
^It can't be. Too many Deltas to fit the bill.

I'd say it's 118 cards. If you look closely, Flygon's number, 7, is at a different angle to the 1. If you think that they're all 7's, that makes 778 cards, so yeah. The first digit, at least, is a 1, and its angle differs. :/

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
I'm sure that there cannot be 778 cards in 1 expansion, and Flygon, F is the 6th letter in alphabetical order, so I doubt it'll be card 1. I'm sure is 7/118.

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Looks like it could be 128, 138 (my guess), or 158.
This could be a very large set.

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
No It won't have miracle crystal and Yes it will include promo sets from other cards. How can I say this for certain. Simple, if I am proven wrong, I will delete this post and deny having posted it :B

Most logical assumption is promos added in, seeing as two sets into one doesnt seem to be nintendos thing. If it were merged with Crystal, they may just suck up the exs and stars and transplant them to another set, but I doubt the idea. They may be adding in alot of promos from Japan.

Matias

Aspiring Trainer
I can read the card!!!
It says:
Poke-Power: Delta Supply
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may attach a basic energy card from your hand to one of your pokemon with (delta symbol) on its card. this power cant be used if flygon is affected by a special condition.

Swift - 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by weakness, resistance, poke-powers, poke bodies or any other effect on the defending pokemon

card #7 out of 118.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Large sets frustrate me because I can never collect them all.
So I've been frustrated ever since the end of the Neo collection.

*whine*

The Pantha

Aspiring Trainer
My favorite pokemon is Absol

but I can never find one in the wild because I look in the wrong places. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
The Pantha said:
My favorite pokemon is Absol

but I can never find one in the wild because I look in the wrong places. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

this is...kind of spam, isn't it?

large number will be good, but yeah, it'll need a lot of effort to collect them all...