Friday, 11/24, All E-Card Set Scans Up!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ foil and not foil?

anyhow, nice work, Water pok... i mean Shakespear, can't wait for all the EX sets to be finished, keep up the good work :)

i love xd001

The Evil Dood
Big Congrats Pokebeach and Shakespear!!! Nice job on the scans!

PS wow I never realized that expedition had so many holos.

Suraako

Elemental Master
Ah, the nostalgia.

Btw, I have a Jumbo Tyranitar that has a box as its set symbol... so is it the same one as the one listed in Expedition? I'd be happy to scan it and that Jumbo Mewtwo I have as well.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
My God, I thought the day Skyridge went up wasn't until Christmas Break. Seriously though, thank you very much, Shakespeare and WPM. Now I can point out the grammatical error on Persian to everyone. :D

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Ghost Pokemon Master said:
Nice scans WPM!
They look good.....
I noticed that for each card,there are two versions......why did they bother listing them?

Are you talking about the holos and non holo rares?

Shakespeare

Yeah,why did they bother listing them?

A lot of people know about the 32 holos and the hon-holo rare matches for each of the Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge sets. Yes, it might be a bit redundent. But someone, that might not know the sets as well us, might find the infomation useful.

What was really redundant was the reverse holo set for Expedition. The Holos and non-holo rare matches each had a reverse holo card. The cards were indentical, the only difference was the number.

Shakespeare

Hey,Shakespeare there are two mr.mimes in aquapolis.They're exactly th same...they're numbers 95a-95b
Why are there two?

There are also several other cards including a Golduck with a and b on them. The only thing that was diferent was the dot codes on the bottom. Yes they look the same but are different cards in the set.